Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/17/2005 4:17:25 PM EDT
I just whipped out three new target stands in 15 minutes and they cost less than $20 each. The targets can be found at Law Enforcement Targets for $7.95 each and the saw horses were at Home Depot for $10 each.

Link Posted: 9/17/2005 4:41:56 PM EDT
[#1]
How well do those targets hold up?

That's seriously the coolest thing I've seen today.

JOE
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 5:10:41 PM EDT
[#2]
The website says the targets have a 5,000 shot life.
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 5:12:18 PM EDT
[#3]
1 Latino and 2 african-American models I see.

Link Posted: 9/17/2005 5:16:04 PM EDT
[#4]
My neighbor just came outside. I am sitting in my backyard surfing the web and she saw the targets. She came out with, "Ya know, I am really starting to worry about you." I thought I was going to get the anti-gun bit. Ends up she thought I was making new friends to hang out with in the backyard. I told her to start worrying when they gather around the grill. She made a comment about one being from the country and two from the inner city.
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 5:22:39 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
My neighbor just came outside. I am sitting in my backyard surfing the web and she saw the targets. She came out with, "Ya know, I am really starting to worry about you." I thought I was going to get the anti-gun bit. Ends up she thought I was making new friends to hang out with in the backyard. I told her to start worrying when they gather around the grill. She made a comment about one being from the country and two from the inner city.

Tell her to go back inside if she's afraid. Its amazing what people will accept into their lives or accept as normal behaviour, but if it involves firearms then suddenly its some type of deviant behaviour.
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 5:24:00 PM EDT
[#6]
She's cool, she wasn't afraid of the targets. She was afraid I went over the edge and made imaginary friends.
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 5:24:39 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Tell her to go back inside if she's afraid. Its amazing what people will accept into their lives or accept as normal behaviour, but if it involves firearms then suddenly its some type of deviant behaviour.

I think she was referring to the 2-dimensional imaginary people of color in the back yard.
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 5:35:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Dude, you are my hero for the month
I'm going to make some of these bad boys for the range
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 5:35:59 PM EDT
[#9]
$7.95 for friends, WOW, cheaper than real ones.   good work...
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 5:51:17 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
She's cool, she wasn't afraid of the targets. She was afraid I went over the edge and made imaginary friends.

Instead, you made imaginary enemies.

Link Posted: 9/17/2005 8:07:17 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

As strong as the lock-fu has been around here lately I'm calling a big IBTL on that statement......

Link Posted: 9/18/2005 7:11:23 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
I just whipped out three new target stands in 15 minutes and they cost less than $20 each. The targets can be found at Law Enforcement Targets for $7.95 each and the saw horses were at Home Depot for $10 each.

www.rabidchicken.com/pics/targets.jpg

Crap! I went to that sight and just spent about $100.

Thanks for nothing.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 7:13:07 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/18/2005 7:18:35 AM EDT
[#14]
(tag)
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 7:24:15 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Instead, you made imaginary enemies.

Link Posted: 9/18/2005 7:54:20 AM EDT
[#16]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top