Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 6/5/2008 1:53:20 PM EST
I recently met and became friends with a young lady that processes bodies at the crime lab. I now have an advanced warning system.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 1:53:53 PM EST

Originally Posted By Dusty_C:
I recently met and became friends with a young lady that processes bodies at the crime lab. I now have an advanced warning system.

Unless she gets eaten.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 1:54:36 PM EST

Originally Posted By CanadianDave:

Unless Until she gets eaten.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 1:55:45 PM EST
The advanced warning system is called: avoid hospitals and police stations 100% of the time and watch local and national news for "riots" and "mob violence".

The epicenters of zombie outbreaks are police stations (infected people are arrested as criminals) and hospitals (infected people are brought in for treatment).
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 1:55:48 PM EST
It may already be too late.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 1:56:26 PM EST

she will be the first...
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 1:56:27 PM EST
She'll then become a carrier (better known as 'living dead') and you'll be on her list of targets.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 1:56:59 PM EST

Is she hot?

This thread is worthless without pics.

Link Posted: 6/5/2008 1:58:00 PM EST

Originally Posted By Bhart89:
She'll then become a carrier (better known as 'living dead') and you'll be on her list of targets.
She dunno where I live.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 1:58:47 PM EST

She dunno where I live.

yet
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 1:59:01 PM EST

Originally Posted By omega62:

Is she hot?

This thread is worthless without pics.

Yeah. Nope
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 1:59:21 PM EST
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 2:01:23 PM EST
This is why I don't stop at truck stops.

no tellin what kind of zombie will come staggering up.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 2:02:12 PM EST

The important thing is does she know what to do if one of her "clients" suddenly sits up & tries to eat her (besides screaming & otherwise freaking out)?
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 2:02:42 PM EST

Originally Posted By shawn21:

She dunno where I live.

yet
If things go that far, I'll be able to see her comin
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 2:03:45 PM EST
Just be really careful if she starts having an overwhelming urge to neck.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 2:04:29 PM EST

Originally Posted By RiffRandall:

The important thing is does she know what to do if one of her "clients" suddenly sits up & tries to eat her (besides screaming & otherwise freaking out)?
Yep, she's a country girl I told her they gotta be shot in the head though, not the chest.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 2:07:48 PM EST

Yep, she's a country girl I told her they gotta be shot in the head though, not the chest.

From the training documentary Fido IMDB link
School Children: [singing] In the brain and not the chest. Head shots are the very best.

Link Posted: 6/5/2008 2:08:01 PM EST
28 Months Later ...

You still plan on being in this relationship that long?

Link Posted: 6/5/2008 2:08:01 PM EST
Guys, even if she does get eaten, she's STILL a good warning system. If she doesn't come home one night...it's a huge warning sign.

It's not like she's going to meet anyone at work.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 2:09:12 PM EST

Link Posted: 6/5/2008 2:10:18 PM EST

Originally Posted By Jack19:
Guys, even if she does get eaten, she's STILL a good warning system. If she doesn't come home one night...it's a huge warning sign.

Damn skippy son
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 2:43:56 PM EST
I work in a OR....on bbbrrrraaaaaiiiiinnnnssssssss. I should be ok if they have the virus as they gotta bite.

Link Posted: 6/5/2008 2:47:50 PM EST

Originally Posted By Jack19:

Unless...
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 2:48:38 PM EST

Originally Posted By JBlitzen:

Link Posted: 6/5/2008 5:39:42 PM EST

Originally Posted By zeke013:

Originally Posted By JBlitzen:

Oh she will

Top Top