Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/28/2001 8:56:54 PM EDT
We will get a divorce so she as a single parent can get a job with the City of San Francisco.

Then, she will get a sex change using their new benifits package.

She will move back in with me as a same sex domestic partner and be eligible to get full benefits from my company. Of course, we will be able to prove we are domestic partners and not just a couple of freaks because we have pictures.

This way we will spend no money and avoid paying $100/month in taxes by escaping the marriage penalty.

What do you think? Am I forgetting anything? [;)]
Link Posted: 2/28/2001 9:05:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Maybe you're mistaken and your wife thinks YOU'RE the one getting the sex change.[:O]
Link Posted: 2/28/2001 9:06:11 PM EDT
[#2]
This plan will make for strange Christmas dinners with the inlaws.  
Link Posted: 2/28/2001 9:12:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Sounds like a plan as long as she doesn't try to nail you with her new toy.
Link Posted: 2/28/2001 9:13:31 PM EDT
[#4]
I think you forgot to consider leaving Kalifornia before the idea of mutilating your spouses genitals for gainful employment and full benefits. Come to NY. The incresingly restrictive weapons laws will make sure you never get homesick for Kali, but boy these state, county and town jobs are real easy to get. And that's with full benefits.

Sherm
Link Posted: 2/28/2001 9:14:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Yeah, make sure her/his new toy is'nt bigger than yours![;)]
Link Posted: 3/1/2001 1:53:01 PM EDT
[#6]
before you do anything crazy, consider bush plans to cut the marrige penilty (i think)
Link Posted: 3/1/2001 2:20:30 PM EDT
[#7]
I think that will work but to maximize the plan you should get a race change too - maybe become a pacific islander or American Indian - I think they are in fashion now ..............
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top