Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/5/2002 4:54:04 PM EDT
Hello, I tried to logon onto my ARFCOM webmail account and it told me I was suspended! Any Idea why? I tried to put in the correct password and I double checked the caps lock and everything looked ok.

Thanks for your help!!!
Link Posted: 11/5/2002 5:11:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/5/2002 6:38:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I don't know but your sig pic is all squishy and weird looking, now, too. Dude you are coming apart!
View Quote

Well, The ARFCOM gods must ave listened. My Webmail is back in action!

Aimless,
Yeah, I had to adjust the pic to get all of his branches and leaves in. Only problem is with the way that the little box is, its hard to get a close up of all of him. Oh well
Link Posted: 11/5/2002 8:15:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Uh Oh.   We SNAGGED YOU! [:D]

Just kidding...

We just completed a huge upgrade to the mail system and incorporated some extra security measures.

After several (the actual numbers are super secret [;)]) failed login attempts, the server will temporarily disable the account.

Please drop me an e-mail if you have ANY problems !!

Thanks,
RBAD    [email protected]

Link Posted: 11/5/2002 8:33:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks RBAD![beer]

BTW: Did that SHTF StarTac meet your satisfacion?
Link Posted: 11/5/2002 9:30:24 PM EDT
[#5]
The B.O.B. is packed and ready to go! [:D]
(the phone was great -- thanks!) [:)]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top