Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/7/2004 9:37:53 PM EDT
Doesn't like GWB, hates Kerry, ex-vet, has worked with seriously bad guys in prisons.

Anyways, the gun topic came up tonight and he said "if you're gonna have a gun it would be stupid to not keep it loaded with easy access. Everyone should take a firearms safety course. Everyone should have at least one gun. Kids should be taught firearms safety and training. Gun control is stupid. Gun control." He also is somewhat of a tin foiler. He was saying the movie "enemy of the state" scared the shite out of him. He'll probably re-line his ceilings after I told him that was 15 yr old technology they were using in the movie.

Gun control/guns topic came up after a girl said machine guns can be bought at wal mart.

I wonder if this is a trick. I was told sociology professors were Birkenstock wearing liberal commies

Hell broke loose after some girl said she didn;t want the govt. to control her vagina. I need popcorn and drinks for this class.

Link Posted: 9/7/2004 9:39:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Wow. Just.... wow.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 9:39:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Tell her it's not the old Republicans wanting to control her vagina, it's all the young ones.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 9:39:50 PM EDT
[#3]
class with libs is always funny.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 9:41:24 PM EDT
[#4]
My sociology teacher was pretty pro-gun, as well.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 9:46:16 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Tell her it's not the old Republicans wanting to control her vagina, it's all the young ones.

I'll control her vagina, baby.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 9:53:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Call her a girlie-man.

California chicks love that sh*t.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 9:55:12 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Hell broke loose after some girl said she didn;t want the govt. to control her vagina. I need popcorn and drinks for this class.

Tell her I'll take care of her vagina if she wants a day off and the government isnt around.

- BG
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 10:20:00 PM EDT
[#8]
Sociology professors are the worst of the worst.  You have a rare bird there.

Why are you taking sociology instead of economics for your social science requirements?

Link Posted: 9/7/2004 10:28:25 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/7/2004 10:29:27 PM EDT
[#10]
My M.A. is in Sociology.  Don't forget, social research (meaning opinion on gun control) is often done by sociologists.  Rossi/Wright are pro gun socilogists.  Are you in the Cal State System?
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 12:44:08 AM EDT
[#11]
Ask her to tell what kind of machine guns are available at the local Wal-Mart and how she knows.  Drag her along and then drop the bomb that Wal-Mart isn't selling real Guns in CA right now.

(All you CA bashers can STFU, it;s been discussed ad infinitum and had nothing to do with this thread.  If you really wanna know, they fucked up bad in LA county, let an untrained clerk deliver several firearms to some folks that didn't pass the background checks and released them early.  They are apparently still waiting for the LA County agreement.  The stores that will sell guns still have them, the local one that won't still has them locked up in back..  the displays and signs are already to go.  The WM is Paso Robles has a row and ahalf dedicated to the Deer Season.)
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 12:50:10 AM EDT
[#12]
Please ask her for directions to the Wal Mart store that sells machine guns
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 1:36:30 AM EDT
[#13]
Slap that dumb bitch silly.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 1:39:50 AM EDT
[#14]
too many headjobs can cause minor brain damage resulting in hallucinations

directions for dosages:  do only 30mins each/ 5 times a day
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 1:41:13 AM EDT
[#15]
I noticed that at an extremly liberal University, with a radically liberal Liberal Arts Department, the Sociology staff seemed to be mostly Libertarian, as that is where the logic in most sociological debates seemed to point, though the issue of firearms did not often come up.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 2:02:14 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 2:22:59 AM EDT
[#17]
All your vaginas are belong to us…
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 2:32:25 AM EDT
[#18]
Stuff it in her pooper and post pics
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 5:28:13 AM EDT
[#19]
Does wal-mart even sell toy machine guns?

ktm500

Link Posted: 9/8/2004 5:33:58 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
My M.A. is in Sociology.  Don't forget, social research (meaning opinion on gun control) is often done by sociologists.  Rossi/Wright are pro gun socilogists.  Are you in the Cal State System?

This is my last semester at this CC.

I changed my major to sociology.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top