This.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Orracle:
Originally Posted By Undefined:
What's his username here?

This.

Why? For using a widely known internet meme that was all over the place before someone happened to post it here?
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 12:22:53 PM EST
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 12:26:19 PM EST
Lol I'm going to send that to my senators
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 12:28:38 PM EST
Originally Posted By cjt1972:

The NSA probably has them.
View Quote

Those dudes have everything.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 12:32:15 PM EST
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 12:33:57 PM EST
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 12:42:10 PM EST
Originally Posted By Brohawk:

Apparently it was not "all over the place" since this was the first time I had seen it.

But then, I don't get to lurk on the internet all day. I'm mostly involved in real life and this is just a part time thing for me.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By DDiggler:

This.

Why? For using a widely known internet meme that was all over the place before someone happened to post it here?

Apparently it was not "all over the place" since this was the first time I had seen it.

But then, I don't get to lurk on the internet all day. I'm mostly involved in real life and this is just a part time thing for me.

Arf is usually late, or completely misuses memes.

Neckbeard for example. It's like calling My dog an Obama voter
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 12:43:01 PM EST
The Sedona Conference concurs
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 12:45:10 PM EST
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 12:52:30 PM EST

^^^^This

EVERYTHING is *at least* duplicated as it's required to be. This is Obama and team saying, "Go fuck yourself, what are you going to do about it? You know what boys and girls, NO ONE will do anything about it so they get even more embolden..
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 1:06:29 PM EST

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By DDiggler:

This.

Not this particular image... it's funny. I was commenting about those who think that because they saw something here ("One Simply Does Not ____________"), and doesn't go to many other sites, they think that this site invented that particular meme.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 1:08:33 PM EST
I thought by law employers had to retain all email?
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 1:12:05 PM EST
Originally Posted By Chadnutz:
View Quote

zero and holder laugh at your silly little law. But yes you are correct. This is just more lies coming from the 'most transparent administration' in history. This is the old version of 'the dog ate my homework'. It is total bullshit and everyone knows it. But it does prove that the obamunists have found something they want to hide in those e-mails.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 1:16:08 PM EST
From Senator Tim Scott:

<a href="http://s687.photobucket.com/user/brohawk/media/timscottemails_zpsb22705e8.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i687.photobucket.com/albums/vv233/brohawk/timscottemails_zpsb22705e8.jpg</a>

View Quote

Fucking WIN.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 1:16:32 PM EST
Originally Posted By Partisan:

zero and holder laugh at your silly little law. But yes you are correct. This is just more lies coming from the 'most transparent administration' in history. This is the old version of 'the dog ate my homework'. It is total bullshit and everyone knows it. But it does prove that the obamunists have found something they want to hide in those e-mails.
View All Quotes

This.

Just imagine if it was a Repub. Whitehouse...oh my God..what whining we would hear.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 1:17:43 PM EST

View All Quotes

Yes, but they waited until years after they were requested to tell us that they were gone.

Because they wouldn't have known about that at all when they were first asked for them.

No Sirree. They haven't spent the last couple of years trying to see how much trouble they were in by reading what had been requested.

Nope. They just started looking for them a couple of days ago for the first time. And what do you know - sorry, they're all gone.

My bad.

Link Posted: 6/16/2014 1:18:45 PM EST
Yeah no shit. Now what are you doing about it?
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 1:19:44 PM EST
Originally Posted By cjt1972:
The NSA probably has them.
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/16/2014 1:20:59 PM EST
Originally Posted By Captain92:

This.

Just imagine if it was a Repub. Whitehouse...oh my God..what whining we would hear.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Captain92:

This.

Bush didn't use email! ;)
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 1:21:17 PM EST
View Quote

He couldn't be a member here because he spelled "lose" correctly instead of "loose."
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 1:26:30 PM EST
From Senator Tim Scott:

<a href="http://s687.photobucket.com/user/brohawk/media/timscottemails_zpsb22705e8.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i687.photobucket.com/albums/vv233/brohawk/timscottemails_zpsb22705e8.jpg</a>

View Quote

They do if they aren't afraid of "The people".
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 1:27:08 PM EST
View Quote

Huh?
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 1:30:00 PM EST
View Quote

I thought companies intentionally deleted all emails after a certain amount of time to avoid being dragged into a shitstorm.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 1:38:53 PM EST
Originally Posted By MarkNH:

I would vote for him.
View Quote

I did, and will again.

Unfortunately it looks like we still have Lindsey.

Link Posted: 6/16/2014 6:06:48 PM EST
The left, the msm and hard left neo libertarian progressive bloggers keep saying Republicans need to be more like dem lite social progressive fiscal liberal RINO libertarian POS Gary Johnson, Obama, Elizabeth Warren and Hillary Clinton on social issues. Instead of Tim Scott, Ted Cruz, Rand Paul, Thomas Massie, Mike Lee, Jim Demint.

Congrats Congressman Scott!

Liberals like to claim that all conservatives are racists, but Tuesday's blowout victory for Sen. Tim Scott, R-S.C., who won with 90 percent of the vote, would seem to shatter that myth.

http://www.examiner.com/article/tim-scott-s-blowout-primary-victory-shatters-left-s-racism-narrative

Micheal Meyers is a social progressive liberal dem former NAACP president.

What makes Tim Scott 'anti-civil rights'?
Like many fellow Republicans, the history-making African-American senator flunked the NAACP's scorecard. But why?
BY MICHAEL MEYERS

“We have Republicans who believe in civil rights. Unfortunately, he is not one of them.” That’s exactly how Ben Jealous, the NAACP president, described the black man that the state’s governor, Nikki Haley, a member of an ethnic minority herself, appointed to replace Jim DeMint in the Senate.

Curious, I wanted to know how Scott drew an “F” on the NAACP’s legislative report card. Online, I found the NAACP’s latest assessment of the 112th Congress (January to December 2011).

Scott was not alone; he flunked the NAACP’s scorecard with an “F” along with more than 55% of his colleagues in the House of Representatives. On the Senate side, the NAACP flunked 46% of the nation's elected officials.

No surprise that half the House and Senate are civil rights failures in the minds of today's NAACP, because to the organization, "civil rights ideals" may as well read "liberal dogma."

Among the 15 core issues the NAACP described as "bread and butter" civil rights concerns of its board and rank and file — the ones lawmakers got graded on — were: support for EPA efforts to regulate greenhouse gas emissions; support for federal government contracting only with employers who pay prevailing wages; and support for funding of Obamacare.

I found especially puzzling that the NAACP had graded legislators on whether they supported collective bargaining rights for Transportation Security Administration workers — those hardworking folks who screen and pat us down at airports.

Meanwhile, the NAACP opposes vouchers for urban kids to attend private schools.

Equally startling, because it contradicts the NAACP's previous pretensions of non-partisanship, the organization graded legislators on whether they supported President Obama's appointees to the federal judiciary — as well as the confirmation of Richard Cordray as director of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. (<--"Operation Choke Point")

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/opinion/tim-scott-anti-civil-rights-article-1.1233264#ixzz34rHiBkKb

ISSA: 'OPERATION CHOKE POINT' IS ILLEGAL, MUST BE DISMANTLED

The staff report confirmed those concerns, nothing that manufacturers, distributors, and dealers of firearms and ammunition, and coin dealers are now also being targeted by the Department of Justice.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/05/29/House-Committee-Report-DOJ-Must-Disavow-and-Dismantle-Operation-Choke-Point

you can't have conservative economic policies without also having conservative social policies. Imagine their embarrassment when they realize that a free society is impossible without lots of stable, married, two-parent families raising their children in safe, drug-free neighborhoods.
http://www.anncoulter.com/columns/2014-03-19.html

A woman who has done not much except write opinion columns received a vitriolic response from the audience, while a man who has spent his entire time in Congress campaigning against liberty was cheered. Dennis Kucinich has spent his time in Congress vowing for bigger government. Since Dennis Kucinich is a leftist with politically correct opinions, however, the audience at a “libertarian” conference gave him more respect than a woman who never assaulted anyone’s freedom.

The libertarian movement has, indeed, made it all about kissing up to the left.
http://libertywithoutapologies.com/in-defense-of-ann-coulter/
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 6:35:05 PM EST
Ha! Seems like a guy I'd vote for.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 9:33:52 PM EST
LOL.

<-- has a signed letter from Lois Lerner
Top Top