Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/21/2003 7:36:46 AM EDT
Ten or eleven years ago,I was sitting around my new (at the time)summer house when one of my neighbors,came visitin.I knew this fellow only through HIS older brother.After some Jim Beam & Java,my neighbor became"chatty".He recounted how he had helped to"win the Vietnam war"He recounted his US Air Force tour in Thailand at a forward,signals intercept post.His"job"was to intercept enemy radio traffic and to receive"weak"friendly traffic and relay it to the proper authority.He told me that on several occasions he"captured"a weak signal from some of our guys on "over the fence"cross border ops.These fellows were calling for extraction,emergency extraction,or dust-off's.He explained he "did his part"by NOT relaying THIS traffic to the proper channel.I said to this revelation"excuse me,I'm not sure what you are saying".He the made it VERY clear that he was NOT on the U.S. side.There was a silence in that room.In my mind I could just hear some of our guys making a call for an expidited extraction,with Ho Chee Mhen's boys closing in on them,out of ammo,shot up,fucked up.And NO HELP COMING.Or bleeding out at an extraction LZ with no choppers on the way.FUCK.I was pissed.I told the fellow to leave.I stewed about it then and it bothers me now.Couple weeks later after conducting survelence DEA busted this prick for cultivating Marajuana.He lost everyfuckingthing.Tough shit.A start.He COULD have been responsible for killing our, friends,our brothers,our fathers,at the least the shit is a traitor that was working for the fucking kommie kause.No reflection on other US Airforce Veterns of course.What do we think?          
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 9:51:09 AM EDT
[#1]
This is one of OUR guys?????

Hey, I could easily learn to live with a former NVA type, Christ, as a kid we had a German down the street that had served in the Wehrmacht. Went to school with his kids.

Years ago, I used to have an occassional beer with a real old guy that had been a junior U-Boat officer.

Fair enough. The war was over, they moved to the US and by all counts were pretty decent guys.

But one of OUR guys?

POX!!!! a curse of pox on him and his!!!

The bastard ought to be forced to have Jane Fonda's picture tattoed to his face!!!!!!
Link Posted: 11/22/2003 4:02:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Sounds like you've uncovered an old debt that is sorely in need of repayment...
Link Posted: 11/22/2003 7:33:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Well, prison is too good for him, that's for fucking sure. Fucking yellow assed pogue bitch MF'er traitor pig.
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 5:39:28 PM EDT
[#4]
It'd be great if we could cut his balls off and then have the 911 operator tell him sorry she's working for the other side.  Is he out of jail yet?
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 12:01:13 PM EDT
[#5]

Call the District Attorney handling his case and tell your story. He might want to document it.

A few DA's are former JAG. They would really pursue it.

Robert
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 4:53:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Call the District Attorney handling his case and tell your story. He might want to document it.

A few DA's are former JAG. They would really pursue it.

Robert
View Quote
                                                                                                                                        All of this happened over 10 years ago.The prick did loose his house for the cultivation thing,and ended up having to move to Northern ohio.Last I heard the turd gulper was trying to sell cemetary plots as a way to get by.Hell he would be considered a "war hero"by the DU.All in all I can't stand the thought of this remf getting away with this shit.  
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 6:31:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Still wouldn't hurt to let the DA know.  At the very least it would help establish his character to a jury or magistrate.
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 5:43:53 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Still wouldn't hurt to let the DA know.  At the very least it would help establish his character to a jury or magistrate.
View Quote

fuck that!  have him bailed out and kick the shit out of him, do not dial 911 and say, no help is coming, just like what you did to our guys, fucker...
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 6:26:17 AM EDT
[#9]
just a thought and a family motto that i think covers this one:

"NEVER FORGIVE, NEVER FORGET.  VENGENCE COMES IN THE NIGHT"
Link Posted: 12/30/2003 12:33:37 PM EDT
[#10]
/speechless

I'm not sure how I'd react to someone telling me something like that over a beer...  most likely in a fashion not condoned by Miss Manners, I think.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top