Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 3/14/2005 7:55:33 AM EST
[Last Edit: 3/14/2005 8:01:43 AM EST by LARRYG]
What a hoot. These kids had a ball and it was great fun watching them.

His first swing wasn't that great:

Then he got a base hit:

At third base talking to his dad, my son-in-law:

Scoring a run on a base hit:

The best fielder of the bunch was this little doll. They had her at the pitcher's position and nothing within reach got by her. She was good:

Link Posted: 3/14/2005 7:59:48 AM EST
gotta love it...my sons t/ball starts next week!!!
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 8:02:34 AM EST
AWesome.

My son played T-ball then stopped for a bit becuase he wanted the ball thrown. He didnt like having to hit it off a tee. I told him to stick with it and we was on their all star team. HE stopped playing ball for a few years and now joined little league baseball. Plays Pitcher and 1st base now. All the coaches were amazed at his ability to throw accurately and catch.

I am glad he is into it. Marlins upcommin pitcher.
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 8:16:57 AM EST
I love T-Ball down to the kid that lays down and watches the clouds go by in the outfield to the parent [there's always at least one] who knows their kid is destained for MLB but isn't trying hard enough or isn't getting the right amount of attention from the coach.

Here's my little slugger - a south paw - which makes him a 'curve ball' to coach!

Whoops, better turn around son!

How to run bases with STYLE!

Patty
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 9:32:41 AM EST

T-ball has got to be one of the greatest sports of all time. It should be an Olympic event.
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 9:36:50 AM EST
Our first game of the season is this coming Satuday.
We don't have Tball just Coach pitch.

I love going to those games.
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 10:01:35 AM EST
Great pictures guys. I love baseball and am so glad I got into it when I was young. I am still playing.
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 10:11:03 AM EST

Good stuff!
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 10:11:49 AM EST
Great pictures!
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 10:41:25 AM EST
We're signing our five year old grandson up in a week. We've been practicing with him for months and he is very good with the lumber now. I pitch underhand fairly fast and he usually gets good wood on it and pulls the ball...which I find amazing. He has a strong arm too but needs work with the leather.

I only played about four years. His grandma played more in womenz softball. She's the real player.

Yea...he and his older sis live with us.
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 10:44:14 AM EST
Very cool. My daughter starts this week. My son still has a year to go.
Great pics, thanks for sharing Larry.
Top Top