ohio state university - wooster campus

Let me know what you  think!
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 4:30:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 4:40:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 4:12:35 AM EDT
[#3]
I used to work for OSU PD in Columbus.  I ran their student officer program while I was in college.  

How long have you been there?  Did you ever come down to help out with the Home Coming Parade?  I've met some of the Wooster guys that way.  Good People...

Link Posted: 8/21/2004 5:26:27 AM EDT
[#4]
I worked for OSU  going on 4 years in Oct. and have never been to Main Campus, I plan to work a few games this year however. The only other campus I have worked at is Stone Lab at Gibralter Island  in Lake Erie ( gravy detail).
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 5:48:39 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I worked for OSU  going on 4 years in Oct. and have never been to Main Campus, I plan to work a few games this year however. The only other campus I have worked at is Stone Lab at Gibralter Island  in Lake Erie ( gravy detail).

Yeah, Stone Labs is pretty cake.  One of the captains used to do that every weekend before he retired.  He was kind of a loner though...I guess he really liked it up there.

You guys still driving the Impalas?  How do you like them?
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 6:01:11 PM EDT
[#6]
I know who your speaking of, John was really liked up there, he had his own boat so that made it rather nice form him. As far as the Impalas, we have had off and on luck with them.Our 02 had to have a total over hal and new eng. about 6 mons ago, our 01 is still ok, but both have alot on nickel and dime things go wrong with them. I guess the only good thing about them is the front wheel drive, I have driven by many a stuck Deputy while he was in up to his hubs in snow  , I just craw on by and wave!

We hope to replace one of them with a 4x4 of some sort this year , but as Im sure you  know a year at the University is about 760 days, at least when it come to spending money.

edit = spelling erorrs
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 1:08:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Site looks good!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top