Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/1/2007 2:37:34 PM EDT
We were a favorite to win during the pre-season. We went undefeated right until the regional national qualifiers, where we finished second. At scholastic regionals (New England Championships) we cleaned up, winning by over 100 points and had five runners in the top 25. I suspect that if we all had as good of a race as we had at New Englands that we would have won or at least been runners-up. Oh well.

Link for all those who want to check out the video of the race, results etc. The course was amazingly muddy and challenging. I don't post often, but I figured that this was worth sharing.
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 2:38:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Cool!  Congrats!
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 2:38:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Congrats... :)
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 8:09:18 AM EDT
[#3]
maybe we'll get something in the news, we had a special on channel 8 last week.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top