Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 1/10/2003 2:42:53 PM EST
[url=www.chron.com/cs/CDA/story.hts/metropolitan/1731013]My Coworker[/url] was/is a sick, sick man. Read the story and tell me what you think. I have worked with this guy for about 4 months. He seemed a little dominating but we had no idea how dominating he really was. [frag] mzzlebrk
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 2:53:12 PM EST
Wow, there is a chick on a certain other board (which we dont link to) that claims she was the 'woman from Wisconsin'.
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 3:01:18 PM EST
Any hints as to the web site? IM me the name I want to check out he post
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 3:08:18 PM EST
well since she posted it, and it wasnt someody else posting about her, here you go: http://www.democraticunderground.com/cgi-bin/duforum/duboard.cgi?az=show_thread&om=15338&forum=DCForumID59&omm=0
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 3:23:59 PM EST
atleast he asked...she had a CHOICE...but then stiffed that crazy mofo...she couldve stayed in cheese country(no offense with the cheese)
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 3:28:01 PM EST
I suppose I really shouldn't be amazed anymore at what "special interest" topics/groups are available online. I, just, simply never would've imagined that a "suicide website" would exist. I guess you would really never get to know the members there too well, wouldja???[:D]
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 3:30:37 PM EST
I checked out both links and all I can say is that truth is indeed stranger than fiction.
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 3:32:03 PM EST
Originally Posted By The_Camp_Ninja: "suicide website" ... I guess you would really never get to know the members there too well, wouldja???[:D]
View Quote
It's worse at the AlzheimerRUs.org forum, though. -- We are Alzheimer of Borg! You will be...er...uh...
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 3:38:32 PM EST
[Last Edit: 1/10/2003 3:38:47 PM EST by edpmedic]
I would have asked for money to do it...Aftr all how you know what she looks like until she gets there.
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 3:44:38 PM EST
Originally Posted By Crazy/Suicide Chat Room Girl: Any notions I'd had about serial killers being interesting, complex people went out the window. Aside from Rabbit's sex-death-strangulation fetish, he was quite dull and boring. (He wasn't even as smart as I had expected. I guess I thought all serial killers would be charismatic, bright Bundy types. They apparently are not.
View Quote
Sounds like she has some issues she needs to deal with herself.
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 3:52:41 PM EST
Originally Posted By headspace:
Originally Posted By Crazy/Suicide Chat Room Girl: Any notions I'd had about serial killers being interesting, complex people went out the window. Aside from Rabbit's sex-death-strangulation fetish, he was quite dull and boring. (He wasn't even as smart as I had expected. I guess I thought all serial killers would be charismatic, bright Bundy types. They apparently are not.
View Quote
View Quote
I thought the exact same thing when I read her post. She seems to have some sorta 'serial killer' worship fetish or something going.
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 4:38:17 PM EST
Originally Posted By Silence:
View Quote
View Quote
I thought the exact same thing when I read her post. She seems to have some sorta 'serial killer' worship fetish or something going.
View Quote
SHE IS NOT THE ISSUE!!! A guy I used to eat lunch with has a problem with having SEX with womans while he kills them!!! [puke]
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 4:45:45 PM EST
So mzzlebrk , you make $48,000 a year?
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 5:10:14 PM EST
Originally Posted By mzzlebrk:
Originally Posted By Silence:
View Quote
View Quote
View Quote
SHE IS NOT THE ISSUE!!! A guy I used to eat lunch with has a problem with having SEX with womans while he kills them!!! [puke]
View Quote
No doubt, your coworker was/is a sick fuck.
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 5:22:51 PM EST
[Last Edit: 1/10/2003 6:58:38 PM EST by llanero]
Wow, there is a chick on a certain other board (which we dont link to) that claims she was the 'woman from Wisconsin'.
Originally Posted By Silence: well since she posted it, and it wasnt someody else posting about her, here you go: http://www.democraticunderground.com/cgi-bin/duforum/duboard.cgi?az=show_thread&om=15338&forum=DCForumID59&omm=0
View Quote
Dangit! I thought y'all meant GunTalk!
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 6:10:06 PM EST
Originally Posted By passgas55: So mzzlebrk , you make $48,000 a year?
View Quote
+/- a few thousand[:)] I think I could make more. Maybe now that I have to pick up his slack I should ask for some of his $$! [:)]
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 6:44:59 PM EST
So, these people were loggin into an "Internet Suicide Chat Room". What, if anything else were they expecting? The world has lost its sense of humor.
Top Top