Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/10/2004 5:20:52 PM EDT
Yup, stolen right out of my yard while I was at work.  You know the difference between them and us?   We think about dirty tricks while they do the dirty work.   We protest peacefully while they break stuff and act like assholes.  I'm really pissed off that someone violated my personal property and destroyed/removed an item that I paid for with money I worked for.    They criminally trespassed on land owned by me and removed MY sign.   Personally I would never do that to anyone with a Kerry sign,  I respect property rights.... I guess THEY dont.    Of course I'm ranting......   Just pissed.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 5:22:41 PM EDT
[#1]
front toward enemy
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 5:23:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Put another 100 of them out and mine your yard!

Not really
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 5:24:14 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Yup, stolen right out of my yard while I was at work.  You know the difference between them and us?   We think about dirty tricks while they do the dirty work.   We protest peacefully while they break stuff and act like assholes.  I'm really pissed off that someone violated my personal property and destroyed/removed an item that I paid for with money I worked for.    They criminally trespassed on land owned by me and removed MY sign.   Personally I would never do that to anyone with a Kerry sign,  I respect property rights.... I guess THEY dont.    Of course I'm ranting......   Just pissed.

I know how you feel man dont worry about it, just put another sign up tommorow and keep putting them up
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 5:24:26 PM EDT
[#4]
it's the new face of politics.  all out political war.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 5:28:04 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
front toward enemy

I LIKE it!
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 5:30:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Don't let it bother you. Just buy another sign from the GWB website and give another $6 to his campaign. And let them keep stealing your signs--and keep buying more and contributing more to the campaign.

They think they're helping their soulless candidate, but their actions only make democrats look bad and unethical.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 5:31:22 PM EDT
[#7]
fucking hippies
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 8:35:01 PM EDT
[#8]
Put up a sign that says "Democrats Steal Signs".

What do you expect from people who have no concept of persoanl responsibility?

GunLvr
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 8:37:41 PM EDT
[#9]
post a new sign. Then place dog poop all around the area. Problem Solved..
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 8:37:55 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Put up a sign that says "Democrats Steal Signs".

What do you expect from people who have no concept of persoanl responsibility?

GunLvr

HA HA! Good idea.

I was going to say, but a small sign up stating every time they steal one, wou will order two more from the GWB website, thereby donating $6.00 to him.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 8:38:38 PM EDT
[#11]
I had some stolen in the last election untill I put some boards with nails around them.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 8:38:53 PM EDT
[#12]
You sir are just another victim of the party of  peace and tolerance.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 8:43:22 PM EDT
[#13]
Replace it and add a sign that reads *Warning* LAND MINES
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 8:46:00 PM EDT
[#14]
happened to me last week.  I know exactly how you feel.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 8:46:56 PM EDT
[#15]
Since they don't work, they have nothing better to do than mess with people's stuff.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 8:49:46 PM EDT
[#16]
Fuck them. Play thier own game.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 8:51:55 PM EDT
[#17]
Hopefully it just ran off and mated with another Bush/Cheney sign. They seem to be few and far between in my neck of the woods.  hinking.gif I do however see quite a few pro Bush bumperstickers around.

As a side note: Does anyone else enjoy passing a car with a Kerry/Edwards sticker on it and gauging the degree of cluelessness of the driver?  he
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 8:54:50 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
front toward enemy

Link Posted: 9/10/2004 8:58:00 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 9:01:08 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
You can bet they were nervous, and in a hurry.  I'm sure it would not be illegal (and thus violate the CC by discussing it here) to carefully tape single-edged razor blades across the bottom of the sign, near the wire.  It's your sign--decorate it as you see fit.  hr

hock.gif This could be devastating to stray cats running through the area. hock.gif

Dont tell Sarge!
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 9:03:55 PM EDT
[#21]
put razor blades all around the edges of the sign, so you dont notice it until you pick it up.
A guy I know welded razorblades to the back of his car stereo, since it had been stolen 2x in a month.
2 days later he came out to a bunch of blood in the front seat of his car.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 9:18:23 PM EDT
[#22]
Just order up a stack of these badboys and cover up the neighborhood Kerry stickers.  Bring it back to them 100 fold!  Oh it will make their blood boil!

Link Posted: 9/10/2004 10:44:22 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
put razor blades all around the edges of the sign, so you dont notice it until you pick it up.
A guy I know welded razorblades to the back of his car stereo, since it had been stolen 2x in a month.
2 days later he came out to a bunch of blood in the front seat of his car.

Nah... put humor into it!!! Write on the back "I jacked off on this sign" then put Mayonaisse or Vasaline all over the back of it.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 11:01:52 PM EDT
[#24]
Time to muster up one of those Cabela's armored feeding cams, and catch the fuckers in the act.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 11:19:16 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
Fuck them. Play thier own game.

Careful, you're assuming orientation not in evidence.  Besides he'ld probably catch something.
Like fleas.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 11:27:31 PM EDT
[#26]
Motion activated camera machine gun, you might be able to get them for tresspassing rip their bodies into pieces.

And mines, lots of mines.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top