Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 1/20/2015 7:00:18 PM EST
[Last Edit: 1/20/2015 7:25:02 PM EST by armoredsaint]

i'm here in bawzton on business and it's illegal here to serve "complimentary" alcohol too at the hotel manager's reception, WTF?

White Rice with Shrimp Lobbbsta Sauce
Salt and Pepper Calamari

Link Posted: 1/20/2015 7:01:01 PM EST
k
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 7:01:56 PM EST
Sounds better than it looks
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 7:03:02 PM EST
That doesn't look bad. Where'd you order from?
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 7:03:48 PM EST
Tomorrow go get some Bahn Mi.

Bahn Mi House isn't bad.

http://www.banhmi-house.com/
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 7:04:05 PM EST
IBTL.

POOP THREAD.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 7:06:51 PM EST
I'm sorry. I hope it tastes better than it looks.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 7:06:52 PM EST
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By DrewDaHilp1:
View Quote

dragon something? my co-worker recommend it there.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 7:07:31 PM EST
Originally Posted By mamacujo:
I'm sorry. I hope it tastes better than it looks.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/20/2015 7:08:20 PM EST
Originally Posted By ToledoXJ:
Sounds better than it looks
View Quote

Yeah
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 7:09:00 PM EST
Doo Doo platter?
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 7:09:06 PM EST
[Last Edit: 1/20/2015 7:10:04 PM EST by 69cutlass]
Looks like black eye peas and chicken strips.
Visually I expected more.
Sure its good though

Eta I saw a shrimp on second look
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 7:10:13 PM EST
Looks like beans and rice with chicken strips.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 7:11:14 PM EST
You'd have to feed me a helluva lot better than that to get me to live in Massachusetts.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 7:12:53 PM EST

That doesnt look anything like the shrimp in lobster sauce here in Texas.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 7:12:57 PM EST
Originally Posted By 69cutlass:
Looks like black eye peas and chicken strips.
Visually I expected more.
Sure its good though

Eta I saw a shrimp on second look
View Quote

Look like there's actually a second one. Wow.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 7:13:46 PM EST
Originally Posted By armoredsaint:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By DrewDaHilp1:

What in teh?

That is Twin Dragon Lobster. A dish.

Sweet Jesus, OP. Stay the hell out of Dorchester and Roxbury. They sound like quaint English villages, but trust me they are NOT.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 7:14:34 PM EST
Shrimp lobster sauce favorite when eating Chinese, looks awesome.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 7:14:38 PM EST
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 7:17:21 PM EST
Looks like rice and Alpo with some fried shit mixed in, so it must be Chinese food.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 7:18:44 PM EST
Crappy throw away plate and fork. No napkin, decent beverage, proper eating utensils, bowl, long gun, pistol/ revolver, extra mags, knife, pics of wife, GF.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 7:19:32 PM EST
awesome.

Salt and Pepper anything is one of my favorites!
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 7:22:28 PM EST
Never had it myself. Looks good.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 7:26:18 PM EST
Originally Posted By BM1455:
Crappy throw away plate and fork. No napkin, decent beverage, proper eating utensils, bowl, long gun, pistol/ revolver, extra mags, knife, pics of wife, GF.
View Quote

Dude.

He is probably in some hotel on the Cambridge side of the river, eating out of takeout ware. Probably a business trip, something involving biotech.

From his post so far he has been either committing suicide by mini-bar and will wake up with an epic hangover or he snagged something that came in a sad paper bag from a local packy...and the hangover is guar-an-teed.

As for the wife, well, she ain't there. The only thing awaiting him this evening is a sample size of hand lotion he found in the hotel bathroom and a few tissues.

What he doesn't know is if he doesn't wash the glycerin based cheap lotion off his hands before he flies out of Logan in the morning (and I mean wash) the glycerin will set off the explosives sniffer.

Rubber gloves, much love.

He will get home to his loving wife and when she asks him how his trip was he will wince and in a high pitched voice say "It was fine".

This will inevitably make her suspicious.

Sad, sad OP. So sad.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 7:28:12 PM EST
[Last Edit: 1/20/2015 7:30:30 PM EST by armoredsaint]
Originally Posted By Cheesebeast:

Dude.

He is probably in some hotel on the Cambridge side of the river, eating out of takeout ware. Probably a business trip, something involving biotech.

From his post so far he has been either committing suicide by mini-bar and will wake up with an epic hangover or he snagged something that came in a sad paper bag from a local packy...and the hangover is guar-an-teed.

As for the wife, well, she ain't there. The only thing awaiting him this evening is a sample size of hand lotion he found in the hotel bathroom and a few tissues.

What he doesn't know is if he doesn't wash the glycerin based cheap lotion off his hands before he flies out of Logan in the morning (and I mean wash) the glycerin will set off the explosives sniffer.

He will get home to his loving wife and when she asks him how his trip was he will wince and in a high pitched voice say "It was fine".

Sad, sad OP. So sad.
View All Quotes

Dude.

Sad, sad OP. So sad.

LOL holy shit, did we work together at the Agency before?

my view this morning, meh...traffic is worse than NYC

Link Posted: 1/20/2015 7:29:01 PM EST
I'd eat it.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 7:35:37 PM EST

http://images44.fotki.com/v1486/photos/4/499657/4196635/14443492954779-vi.jpg

View Quote

LOL, nope. Would have loved to have worked at Langley.

Alas, boring life. So so so boring. Then again, I can go shooting in the backyard and pee on the yard any time I choose, so I guess I can take comfort in that.

If you can enjoy Boston. It is honestly a fun town and if you have some people "in the know" it can really reveal some treasures.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 8:07:54 PM EST
Not seeing and "Shrimp Lobbbsta Sauce" just crap over rice.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 8:10:50 PM EST

Dude.

Sad, sad OP. So sad.
View All Quotes

Dude.

Sad, sad OP. So sad.

Link Posted: 1/20/2015 8:13:20 PM EST
Originally Posted By CTM1:
Not seeing and "Shrimp Lobbbsta Sauce" just crap over rice.
View Quote
ironic you said that, the shrimp with lobster sauce was $10 and just four small ebola sized shrimps
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 8:18:59 PM EST
Order from http://www.annastaqueria.com tomorrow.

Large Chile verde "quesadilla" with everything. Their quesadilla is a burrito with cheese melted into the tortilla.

Thank me tomorrow.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 8:26:51 PM EST
Originally Posted By maleante:
Order from http://www.annastaqueria.com tomorrow.

Large Chile verde "quesadilla" with everything. Their quesadilla is a burrito with cheese melted into the tortilla.

Thank me tomorrow.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/20/2015 8:27:17 PM EST
Hmmm high end place. I see they brought out the good Styrofoam bowls.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 8:31:59 PM EST
Is Boston chinatown like many others mostly for tourist only? Real Chinese don't eat shrimp in loster sauce. Damn banana.LOL
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 8:36:57 PM EST
[Last Edit: 1/20/2015 8:51:44 PM EST by Blue_Monkey]

View All Quotes

Dude.

Sad, sad OP. So sad.

Embassy Suites at Logan Airport
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 8:43:58 PM EST
best China food is in SF, CA
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 9:18:00 PM EST
Not bad. Whats the brown stuff?
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 9:22:54 PM EST
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 9:27:54 PM EST
Originally Posted By flash556:
best China food is in SF, CA
View Quote

House of Nanking.

Oh. My. God.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 9:36:46 PM EST
Originally Posted By fishstix:
Not bad. Whats the brown stuff?
View Quote

minced pork that's part of the Shrimp Lobsta Sauce
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 9:37:13 PM EST
Originally Posted By flash556:
best China food is in SF, CA Hong Kong
View Quote

Fixed
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 10:42:52 AM EST
So everyone here is freaking out about Deflategate, the Southwest gate agent had a meltdown when he was having an emotional debate with another employee and he even said fuck about 2x very loudly, he's keeping it classy around the kids here at Logan
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 10:46:30 AM EST

View All Quotes

Dude.

Sad, sad OP. So sad.

Describes my last 2 weeks in Boston! Gotta go back in 5-6 weeks
Top Top