Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 11/2/2004 8:45:53 PM EST
The teacher had my daughters class do a vote for president today. I am very mad that her teacher was spewing her liberal ass hat ideas on my daughter. She said some crap like:

Vote for BUSH if you want war

Vote for KERRY if you want them to stop the war

I'm very mad that these are the options and reasons on who to vote for. She could have at least read the stuff on the ballot and not make up her own stupid crap.

ALSO !~
This teacher is also alergic to rubber ! She will not let her students bring in pencils with erasers on them. That is like a painter alergic to brushes or a doctor alergic to blood. My daughter brought some pencils her grandmother bought her with her name on them to get sharpen them and the teacher went in her bag and threw them out. I think I'm gonna go down to the school and stir up some stuff.

BTW my daughter voted for BUSH !

Link Posted: 11/2/2004 8:47:22 PM EST
WTF. What school.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 8:52:15 PM EST

Originally Posted By Maggot:
The teacher had my daughters class do a vote for president today. I am very mad that her teacher was spewing her liberal ass hat ideas on my daughter. She said some crap like:

Vote for BUSH if you want war

Vote for KERRY if you want them to stop the war

I'm very mad that these are the options and reasons on who to vote for. She could have at least read the stuff on the ballot and not make up her own stupid crap.

ALSO !~
This teacher is also alergic to rubber ! She will not let her students bring in pencils with erasers on them. That is like a painter alergic to brushes or a doctor alergic to blood. My daughter brought some pencils her grandmother bought her with her name on them to get sharpen them and the teacher went in her bag and threw them out. I think I'm gonna go down to the school and stir up some stuff.

BTW my daughter voted for BUSH !

That shit ain't right. Theft by teacher. Destruction of personal property.

Yeah, its overboard, but damnit, this teacher needs to get the book thrown at her.
Top Top