"A Manhattan
mom is suing a pricey preschool for dumping her "very smart" 4-year-old
with tykes half her age and boring her with lessons about shapes and
colors."

Link to article.......

Link Posted: 3/16/2011 7:31:20 AM EDT
[#1]
From the comments;

"I is a NY pubic schol student. I see nuthing wrung wit dat. My schol got lots of ivy growing up the sides."

Link Posted: 3/16/2011 7:35:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
From the comments;

"I is a NY pubic schol student. I see nuthing wrung wit dat. My schol got lots of ivy growing up the sides."

Word Yo! Ivy an shit.
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 7:38:34 AM EDT
[#3]
I went to Yale for a semester. Be careful what you wish for.
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 7:42:25 AM EDT
[#4]
That kid is gonna need a good career to pay for all the head shrink visits later in life to talk about thier mommy issues.
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 9:03:29 AM EDT
[#5]
From what I've read about early NYC schools, the competition is tough to get into the "elite" slots if you're not a legacy.  If this school promised to help give her an edge and then didn't provide the promised education, they should lose.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top