Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Posted: 3/1/2009 9:01:46 PM EDT
Ya, bring on Springer, I could write the hillbilly chronicles on these mofo's on here.

Dude's ex-wife's parents married them, (Ex-wife mother of the 16 yr old still lives in the house with them)

Oh ya the 16 yr old is Bi.... and no she nor the mom is hot.

Yes the Dude is a truck driver and so called tattoo artist.. LOL

But any way his kids keep coming to my house to play with my kids just to get something to eat because the parents wont feed them. I told the father about the boy wanting food and the boy came back over a few hrs later with bruises all over him because the dad beat his ass for asking for some food.

I called the cops they say nothing they can do because boy is supposably stayin with family friend and the ex wife says its ok that her ex husband fucks her 16 yr old daughter
Link Posted: 3/1/2009 9:03:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Back the what the fuck truck up.

Link Posted: 3/1/2009 9:03:11 PM EDT
[#2]
oh so tagged for pix...
Link Posted: 3/1/2009 9:04:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Wow.

Just Wow!

Link Posted: 3/1/2009 9:04:31 PM EDT
[#4]
in on 1
Link Posted: 3/1/2009 9:05:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/1/2009 9:05:56 PM EDT
[#6]
IN
Message text too short.
Link Posted: 3/1/2009 9:06:39 PM EDT
[#7]

Link Posted: 3/1/2009 9:07:06 PM EDT
[#8]
Also in on one.
Link Posted: 3/1/2009 9:07:15 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 3/1/2009 9:07:53 PM EDT
[#10]
In on 1.   Where in Ohio?
Link Posted: 3/1/2009 9:07:53 PM EDT
[#11]
Wow.
Link Posted: 3/1/2009 9:08:19 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Ya, bring on Springer, I could write the hillbilly chronicles on these mofo's on here.

Dude's ex-wife's parents married them, (Ex-wife mother of the 16 yr old still lives in the house with them)

But any way his kids keep coming to my house to play with my kids just to get something to eat because the parents wont feed them. I told the father about the boy wanting food and the boy came back over a few hrs later with bruises all over him because the dad beat his ass for asking for some food.

I called the cops they say nothing they can do because boy is supposably stayin with family friend and the ex wife says its ok that her ex husband fucks her 16 yr old daughter

dude, you have two options.

keep calling police, child services, local news, whatever. get help to that kid. it would be better to stand up and give that asshole a beating than to watch a poor guy get fucked out of a childhood.

or

completely wash your hands of it, and try to tag the 16 yr old.
Link Posted: 3/1/2009 9:08:37 PM EDT
[#13]
oh I will try to get pic in the morning when these vampire/crackheads go get their mail, im sure it will stirr up shit when I pull out the camera but oh well they dont want the cops around so im sure they will be glad to smile. I'll try to get my 3 yr old in his sniper prone position shootin at them with his new walmart toy AR. It even got a tactial flash light built in , he loves the shit out of it.
Link Posted: 3/1/2009 9:08:53 PM EDT
[#14]
Does she at least have a perdy mouth?
Link Posted: 3/1/2009 9:09:30 PM EDT
[#15]
Kid comes to my house hungry, comes back with bruises, cops take a powder, 43 year old ain't gonna be banging nothing for long.

Nobody fucks with kids on my watch.

Period.

Link Posted: 3/1/2009 9:09:41 PM EDT
[#16]
On the very slim chance that this doesn't get locked, there's a possibility for this thread to ride the WTF train all the way to EPIC town.
Link Posted: 3/1/2009 9:09:41 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 3/1/2009 9:09:45 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 3/1/2009 9:10:10 PM EDT
[#19]
In!
Link Posted: 3/1/2009 9:10:52 PM EDT
[#20]
That might be the most fucked up thing I have ever heard of...

I am scared...
Link Posted: 3/1/2009 9:11:00 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
In on 1.   Where in Ohio?

Sounds like very close to West Virginia
Link Posted: 3/1/2009 9:11:31 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Kid comes to my house hungry, comes back with bruises, cops take a powder, 43 year old ain't gonna be banging nothing for long.

Nobody fucks with kids on my watch.

Period.

THIS!! do the right thing.
Link Posted: 3/1/2009 9:11:33 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:

keep calling police, child services, local news, whatever. get help to that kid. it would be better to stand up and give that asshole a beating than to watch a poor guy get fucked out of a childhood.

or

You need to shit can that sick fucking shit...I don't think that fucking pedophiles need to be fucking members here...
Link Posted: 3/1/2009 9:11:41 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
In!

on one
Link Posted: 3/1/2009 9:11:52 PM EDT
[#25]
in on 1
Link Posted: 3/1/2009 9:12:17 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
oh I will try to get pic in the morning when these vampire/crackheads go get their mail, im sure it will stirr up shit when I pull out the camera but oh well they dont want the cops around so im sure they will be glad to smile. I'll try to get my 3 yr old in his sniper prone position shootin at them with his new walmart toy AR. It even got a tactial flash light built in , he loves the shit out of it.

haha good. wanna see this.
Link Posted: 3/1/2009 9:12:20 PM EDT
[#27]
Five out of 5.
Link Posted: 3/1/2009 9:12:39 PM EDT
[#28]
In in the first page... considering i go to pitt every few months i may be in on the Kick ass convoy to ohio
Link Posted: 3/1/2009 9:13:57 PM EDT
[#29]
Damn.  Just damn.
Link Posted: 3/1/2009 9:14:24 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Gotta love America!!

only in the land of the Free!..

Good God..
Link Posted: 3/1/2009 9:14:48 PM EDT
[#31]
Is that over yonder
Link Posted: 3/1/2009 9:15:17 PM EDT
[#32]
I must visit ohio one of these days.
Link Posted: 3/1/2009 9:15:27 PM EDT
[#33]
Damn man.  You sure you're not from South-East Texas like me?  I've heard some crazy stories like that in my day
Link Posted: 3/1/2009 9:15:32 PM EDT
[#34]
this so sounds like dayton
Link Posted: 3/1/2009 9:15:54 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Quoted:

or

Uh...

Google is your friend

http://www.pcao.org/whatis/suspect.cfm

What do I do if I suspect that a child is being abused?

What can you do to help?

Abusive families need help. You could even save a life.

Children die every day from abuse and neglect. Often someone is aware of the maltreatment and did not report it.  When you report abuse, families are connected with counseling, resources and services. This may reduce stress and save a life.

Stopping the cycle of abuse and neglect.

Victims of child abuse who receive counseling and treatment are less likely to become abusers or have other problems as they grow up.

Who do I call to make a report?

In case of an emergency, dial 911. In non-emergency situations, call your local public children services agency to make a report about the abuse. If you do not know that agency’s number, you may check your phone book for the number, click here to see a list of Ohio's public children services agencies (listed by county) which contains that information, or contact Prevent Child Abuse Ohio at (614) 722-6800 or 1-800-CHILDREN for information.

Guidelines for making a report:

Report your suspicions to the public children service agency or law enforcement agency in the county in which the child lives or was abused.
What information do I need to make a report?

The name and address of the child you suspect is being abused or neglected
The age of the child
The name and address of the parents or caretakers
The name of the person you suspect is abusing or neglecting the child and the address if available
The reason you suspect the child is being abuse and neglected
Any other information which may be helpful to the investigation
You have the option of giving your name or reporting anonymously. Giving your name can help the investigator clarify information. The agency will not give your name to the person suspected of abusing the child.
Please Note: All of the above information is not needed to make a report. If you are not sure you have enough information to report, always err on the safety of the child. Children services screens all reports to determine if there is enough information to investigate.
What happens after a report is made?

In Ohio, after a report is made,

A child protective services investigator will interview the child, family members & others as deemed appropriate.
The investigator determines if the child is being abused or is at risk for abuse.
The case may be referred to local social service agencies, or to juvenile, family or criminal court.
What is a mandated reporter?

A mandated reporter is someone required by law to report if they suspect or know that child abuse if occurring. A list of mandated reporters for Ohio includes:

Attorneys
Audiologists
Child care workers
Children Services personnel
Coroners
Day care personnel
Dentists
Nurses
Physicians including hospital interns and residents
Podiatrists
Psychiatrists
School authorities, employees and teachers
Social Workers
Speech Pathologists
Animal Control Officers/Agents

Link Posted: 3/1/2009 9:16:17 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Oh c'mon now... your neighborhood is no different..

Link Posted: 3/1/2009 9:16:53 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 3/1/2009 9:17:11 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Their not investigating a child abuse complaint.

As for the sex offense, whatever.  16 is legal in a bunch of states (Don't know about OH)

Call Dept of health and human services/social services/Child protective services/whatever they are called in your area.

Link Posted: 3/1/2009 9:17:30 PM EDT
[#39]
IBTL

and on one...

Link Posted: 3/1/2009 9:18:29 PM EDT
[#40]
And y'all call us in the south fucked up.
Link Posted: 3/1/2009 9:18:41 PM EDT
[#41]
Willard Ohio, Heroin capital of Ohio... Oh this dude is a fuckn trip and a half. He swore for a long time oh she is bi and I dont want her I watched her kiss him right on the lips on a sunday afternoon in the driveway and I know she was only 15 then. Fuckin sheriff or childrens service wont do shit. Childrens service always calls before they show up at their nasty ass house, then the 16 yr old goes to the school pulls sthe kids out of school to clean the house just to make everything look ok. I wish there was a way to dig some shit up on this dude to put him away for good. He likes to test the law he says you got to catch him to convict him. I know the mom knows he was fuckin  the step daughter when she was real young but the mom wont say shit because she is a anorexic zombie/vamp.
Link Posted: 3/1/2009 9:18:49 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

16 is legal in a bunch of states (Don't know about OH)

16 is over the hill in Ohio

Link Posted: 3/1/2009 9:19:26 PM EDT
[#43]
Are you going to call CPS?     If not, why not?    Maybe you can also talk to someone higher up at the police station.
Link Posted: 3/1/2009 9:21:30 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
And y'all call us in the south fucked up.

Ahem... yeah ive heard that a time or two here.

Link Posted: 3/1/2009 9:22:51 PM EDT
[#45]
What. The. Fuck?
Link Posted: 3/1/2009 9:23:25 PM EDT
[#46]
Bush's Fault.
Link Posted: 3/1/2009 9:23:50 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Back the what the fuck truck up.

I don't know why but that just made me laugh my ass off.
Link Posted: 3/1/2009 9:24:04 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
You need to shit can that sick fucking shit...I don't think that fucking pedophiles need to be fucking members here...

The term pedophilia or paedophilia has a range of definitions as found in psychology, law enforcement, and the popular vernacular. As a medical diagnosis, it is defined as a psychological disorder in which an adult experiences a sexual preference for prepubescent children.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedophilia

See the prepubescent part? Most 16 year-old are NOT prepubescent.
Link Posted: 3/1/2009 9:26:05 PM EDT
[#49]
I'm not sure of all the particulars in your situation, but...

If you happened to have a home security video camera...

Which just happened to include a view of their property...

Which just happened to be motion activated...

And recorded on to DVD...

Hmmm...

If it's like the family that lives next door to me... I saw the middle aged fat guy run out of the house with a rifle of some kind because a neighbor dog was in the center of the cul-de-sac.

A 10+ year old 5lb mutt. And he's yelling at it to "Git" and "Go home"...

Unfortunately he was done and inside before I could get to my phone...

Link Posted: 3/1/2009 9:26:33 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
That might be the most fucked up thing I have ever heard of...

Consider yourself lucky then.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top