Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/7/2003 12:10:15 PM EDT
I really enjoy and appreciate this web site- it's awesome! There is only one thing I would like to see improved. Could the search function be made to search a much longer time period than one month? I find searches extremely helpful, and they eliminate many redundant posts. So can the AR-15 search  be made to operate like those on 1911 Forum and The High Road? Thanks so much.
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 9:34:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Team AR15.com members (paid members) are able to search posts back 6 months.

This, and the archive server (I assume this is coming soon) are benefits of membership.
Link Posted: 1/3/2004 10:50:21 PM EDT
[#2]
I still don't understand why this feature is a paying members only feature.  All this does is create redundant information here on the boards.  If I can't find it I just post it again..  Doesn't make much sense.  You could do all sorts of cool combo searchs on the old boards which are long gone now.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top