how can we help?
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 6:05:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 6:27:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 6:29:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
It is now clear that the United States Military can not be made to be a tool of the New World Order Conspiracy due to the formation of substantial pockets of resistance within the military and their reluctance to attack kill Americans under any pretense short of overt aggression against this country.
View Quote

BWAAAHAHAHA! The US Military will shoot, bomb, burn, and crush US citizens in a fucking heartbeat.
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 6:38:42 PM EDT
[#5]
It's too late for me, I got mine last week...save yourselves...Arrrrrrggggggggggg, cough, cough, gurgle..gurgle  [XX(]
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 6:50:59 PM EDT
[#6]
OOOOOOOOOOOOOKKKAAYYYYYYYYYYY...... [>:/]

As for the comment about the military crushing U.S. civilians; I refuse to believe that. Sorry, but over ten years in uniform, I never once saw any indication that such a thing could happen.

And I was there during th CLINTON years, where it bloody well could have!
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 6:57:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Read some history USNA. There are plenty of instances of the US military killing civilians. Often unarmed civilians who had done nothing unlawful. They were ordered to kill them, so they did. I am ex Army. There weren't many in my unit who would have hesitated to kill US civilians. I know what I know. Read some history.
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 7:00:30 PM EDT
[#8]
WTF... Is this guy on anyway? Why doesn't he get the facts before writing such rediculouse nonsense. Sounds like some nut in prison who found a computer and has nothing to do but write E-Mails and spam the universe......
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 7:05:49 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Read some history USNA. There are plenty of instances of the US military killing civilians. Often unarmed civilians who had done nothing unlawful. They were ordered to kill them, so they did. I am ex Army. There weren't many in my unit who would have hesitated to kill US civilians. I know what I know. Read some history.
View Quote

What Army are you trying to specify? Not the US.ARMY I hope to God not, becouse you would be my first target.. 86-94
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 7:13:18 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
What Army are you trying to specify? Not the US.ARMY I hope to God not, becouse you would be my first target.. 86-94
View Quote

I was in also from 86-94. There are plenty of instances of US military forces being used against civilians. Didn't you ever wonder why we have the Posse Comitatus act? And no I would not be your first target. If you tried to refuse those orders you would be dead or in the base jail in about a split second. You say that you would refuse, but I take those words in the same way that I take the verbal posturing of the LEOs on this board who claim that they will refuse to enforce unconstitutional gun laws when they come their way. There hasn't been a single cop who has resisted these laws in IL, CA, NY, MA, etc and there won't be. Likewise, there weren't any COs when it came time to put civilians to the sword in the past, and won't be in the future.
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 7:21:06 PM EDT
[#11]
I guess this guy forgot the fact that the Anthrax vacciene has been apporved for use since 1975 and has been used by veternarians for years.  You know what the first vacciene that was developed in the 1800s to use live cells was?  Anthrax.
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 7:34:17 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 7:36:41 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

I was in also from 86-94. There are plenty of instances of US military forces being used against civilians. Didn't you ever wonder why we have the Posse Comitatus act? And no I would not be your first target. If you tried to refuse those orders you would be dead or in the base jail in about a split second. You say that you would refuse, but I take those words in the same way that I take the verbal posturing of the LEOs on this board who claim that they will refuse to enforce unconstitutional gun laws when they come their way. There hasn't been a single cop who has resisted these laws in IL, CA, NY, MA, etc and there won't be. Likewise, there weren't any COs when it came time to put civilians to the sword in the past, and won't be in the future.
View Quote

I really hate to burst your bubble man but in Benning as well as Bragg (That I know of personally) there were hundreds of troops that after desert storm that opted out of re-enlistment becouse of un charters to put them under the controll of the un (which they could possibly be used in such a manner which they would potencially be used against us citizens) As our C.O put it. (How I remember) And this same feeling followed at Brigade levels.......
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 7:45:25 PM EDT
[#14]
So please don't try to blow smoke up my ass O.K!!!!!!! And we will get along .......[):)]
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 7:56:08 PM EDT
[#15]
Wow! You must have been in the well informed deep thinker brigade. Most of the 17-22 year old nitwits I served with at HAAF in 1/75th Inf and at Ft. Stewart with various Bns of the 24th would have done exactly what their oaths required them to do, defend the constitution of the US against all enemies, foreign and domestic. Those  fellas took those words seriously and hopefully still do. Unfortunately, these are guys who let others do their thinking for them so they would follow orders to kill civilians if they were given. Add to that the fact that they would be lied to by command about how those evil people pose a threat to the troop's moms and that if anyone disobeys they will face a general court martial for a capital offense, and it will definately be bling bling in the hood wifs da M fo' time. Sorry dude, but your Pollyanna nonsense is the only smoke blowing. Welcome to the desert of the real.
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 8:26:42 PM EDT
[#16]
Prove yourself. the BS stops here!!!!!!!!! If you were in fact 1/75 post you'r Co. Plt and give me the name of your pltns guidon. If you get all these right I will believe you, MAYBE
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 8:29:42 PM EDT
[#17]
From what I remember 1/75 is based in Ft.Stewart..
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 8:50:05 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Prove yourself. the BS stops here!!!!!!!!! If you were in fact 1/75 post you'r Co. Plt and give me the name of your pltns guidon. If you get all these right I will believe you, MAYBE
View Quote

I was in 1st Plt, 2nd squad, Alpha Co, an Alphabot. I went through RIP in June of 86. My Co was Brooks, My team leader was Houston, and my squad leader was Carns. I hated all of them with a real passion. Platoon's guidon? Bob? How the fuck would I know? Who names their guidon? Were you in the Martian Royal Dragoons or something? That is a new one on me.  One other thing, you are a poser teen, right? Otherwise you wouldn't be so into the schoolyard, "I have to believe you or it isn't so" horseshit. I am what I am and I was what I was. Your opinion is dogshit.

Edited for spelling.
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 8:51:28 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
From what I remember 1/75 is based in Ft.Stewart..
View Quote

From what I KNOW 1/75th was originally at Ft. Stewart, but moved to HAAF in 1974-75 to better barracks and to be next to the airstrip. How can you test my veracity when you don't know what the fuck you are talking about?
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 8:54:43 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
sounds legit to me

how can we help?
View Quote

Stay where you are and call us if any black chopers show up.
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 9:13:15 PM EDT
[#21]
I'm Still laughing my ass off sucker. [stick]
you fell for the stupid question of the week
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 9:19:02 PM EDT
[#22]
So then you are just a poser teen. Grow up son. And for shit's sake don't go into the military, it is for men. Now trundle your little self back to you harsh little job at the mall and start making those Oarnge Julius's. And those toilet floors aren't going to mop themselves. Boy.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top