Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/13/2014 6:24:29 PM EDT
I posted this up in GD, but thought those that frequent this forum might be interested:

Just got back from watching this film.  I have to tell you, if you like guns for home defense, a plot that spirals into the darkness of humanity, and a pretty good shootout at the end, see this film.

It stars Michael C. Hall (Dexter), Sam Shepard and Don Johnson.

It is more of an independent film told in the same style of Mud, with a hint of Drive and the end felt a bit like the end of Silence of the Lambs and Taxi Driver.  Great suspense, some surprises, and good filmmaking.

89% Rotten Tomatoes rated.

See it if you can.  I will be buying it when it becomes available.
Link Posted: 6/14/2014 8:17:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Can't wait to see this movie, I've been looking forward to it for awhile.
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 5:34:22 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Can't wait to see this movie, I've been looking forward to it for awhile.
View Quote

See it.  I can't believe more arfcomers don't know about it.  It is right up their alley.

Lots of plot twists.  Really enjoyable.
Link Posted: 6/20/2014 4:29:00 PM EDT
[#3]
It was okay, Dexter's always cool to watch in movies, except for that gay character he played as a funeral director.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top