Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/6/2015 10:56:23 AM EDT
"Hamtramck residents have elected a Muslim majority to its six-member city council, symbolizing the demographic changes that have transformed the city once known for being a Polish Catholic enclave.

In Tuesday's election – with six candidates running for three seats – the top three vote-getters were Muslim, while the bottom three were non-Muslim. Two of the Muslim candidates, Anam Miah and Abu Musa, are incumbent city councilmen, while newcomer Saad Almasmari, the top vote-getter, was also elected.  The seat of another Muslim incumbent councilman, Mohammed Hassan, was not up for re-election, and incumbent City Councilman Robert Zwolak came in 5th place."

Full story here
Link Posted: 11/6/2015 10:57:03 AM EDT
[#1]

Link Posted: 11/6/2015 11:04:11 AM EDT
[#2]
So how many residents actually stayed in town? If it was any more than 0 I'd be surprised.
Link Posted: 11/6/2015 11:08:37 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
"Hamtramck residents have elected a Muslim majority to its six-member city council, symbolizing the demographic changes that have transformed the city once known for being a Polish Catholic enclave.

In Tuesday's election – with six candidates running for three seats – the top three vote-getters were Muslim, while the bottom three were non-Muslim. Two of the Muslim candidates, Anam Miah and Abu Musa, are incumbent city councilmen, while newcomer Saad Almasmari, the top vote-getter, was also elected.  The seat of another Muslim incumbent councilman, Mohammed Hassan, was not up for re-election, and incumbent City Councilman Robert Zwolak came in 5th place."

Full story here
View Quote

this should be a good case study about what the future holds for anyone living in a majority muslim community .
Link Posted: 11/6/2015 11:09:38 AM EDT
[#4]
Poor michigan:( I used to think I wanted to bring my family back there when I get out of the .mil. But even the small town of Spring Lake where I grew up is turning left...
Link Posted: 11/6/2015 11:09:53 AM EDT
[#5]
Well, let's see how this turns out.
Link Posted: 11/6/2015 11:10:43 AM EDT
[#6]
Didn't think the muzzies would like the cold, who knew?!?
Link Posted: 11/6/2015 11:12:18 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Didn't think the muzzies would like the cold, who knew?!?
View Quote

They would probably deal with it for the increased clothing worn by females
Link Posted: 11/6/2015 11:13:57 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Poor michigan:( I used to think I wanted to bring my family back there when I get out of the .mil. But even the small town of Spring Lake where I grew up is turning left...
View Quote

Michigan's gun laws are getting better and better.  CCWs, and Silencers now
Link Posted: 11/6/2015 11:20:50 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Very true, my dad shit his pants when I brought some to deer camp last year. Yes I know you can't hunt with them but we had some fun on the property.

Speaking of which some other people in my extended family saw all my ARs hanging on the gun rack in the cabin and made some off hand comments about them.
"Why do you need an assault rifle? I've been killing deer with my 30/30 since before you were born." Fucking fudds
Link Posted: 11/6/2015 11:53:59 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Very true, my dad shit his pants when I brought some to deer camp last year. Yes I know you can't hunt with them but we had some fun on the property.

Speaking of which some other people in my extended family saw all my ARs hanging on the gun rack in the cabin and made some off hand comments about them.

"Why do you need an assault rifle? I've been killing deer with my 30/30 since before you were born." Fucking fudds
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Tree Hmongs

https://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chai_Vang
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top