Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 2:35:18 AM EDT
[#1]
Just doing the Jihad that Americans won't.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 2:43:09 AM EDT
[#2]
At least know we know where to drop bombs if need be.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 2:44:28 AM EDT
[#3]
That is terrifying. Fortunately we have the Obama Justice Department to deal with this very real threat to our nation. I'll sleep easier tonight.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 2:46:30 AM EDT
[#4]
Meh....what could go wrong?
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 2:47:47 AM EDT
[#5]
Just got this week's Widener e-mail...
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 2:49:06 AM EDT
[#6]
Arf shouldn't see this as a bad thing.  What else are you going to do with your ammo fort?
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 2:50:18 AM EDT
[#7]

I'll take note and worry more than I was already going to worry.

Link Posted: 1/17/2015 3:16:09 AM EDT
[#8]
I was working on a system at a gas station down the road from red house , the owner and his brother were from Yemen . We got to talking and he jokingly said yeah you know how us Muslims like to fuck people up I responded by saying well you know how us rednecks like feeding the hogs . He looked at me puzzled and said he didnt get it , was it an animal sex joke ?  Then I explained to him a hog will eat about anything you throw in its pen , they will even chew on the bones until they are gone . Perfect for disposing of smart assed trouble makers with out much fuss , only thing is left is some teeth and dna in the pig shit .   He kept saying I was a crazy SOB after that .  
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 3:18:11 AM EDT
[#9]
c'mon guys, I was told right here that islam is a religion, not a foreign funded international conquest movement.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 3:20:26 AM EDT
[#10]
Oh jesus ya there are tons of muslim communities in the US that police are afraid to step foot in....

Lol

That reporter might as well have said "Look what happens when you try to go onto the typical Arfcommer's property"

There now Balista will be here anytime now.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 3:22:32 AM EDT
[#11]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Oh jesus ya there are tons of muslim communities in the US that police are afraid to step foot in....

Lol

That reporter might as well have said "Look what happens when you try to go onto the typical Arfcommer's property"

http://i.imgur.com/587YzOx.jpg

View Quote

QFT
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 3:23:26 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
c'mon guys, I was told right here that islam is a religion, not a foreign funded international conquest movement.
View Quote

Islam IS a religion....
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 3:36:20 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Islam IS a religion....
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Islam IS a religion....

Islam is a theocracy.  Religion, government, legal system, the whole nine yards.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 3:48:53 AM EDT
[#14]
I'm sure these enclaves are filled with the tolerant, peace loving, women and gay rights supporting, moderate Muslims that we're all told makes up 99% of the followers of the great prophet Muhammad.

Why worry?
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 9:41:13 AM EDT
[#15]
What could go wrong??????
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 9:48:55 AM EDT
[#16]

Link Posted: 1/17/2015 9:50:07 AM EDT
[#17]
Same shit happens to people who go to Kiryas Joel, a town of ultra orthodox jews in NY, they'll run out anyone who stops by to take pictures...

Link Posted: 1/17/2015 9:53:35 AM EDT
[#18]
These places have been around for a long time....
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 9:55:31 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 9:59:47 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Same shit happens to people who go to Kiryas Joel, a town of ultra orthodox jews in NY, they'll run out anyone who stops by to take pictures...  

http://gothamist.com/2011/08/08/video_hikers_arrested_for_not_showi.php

View Quote

I bet there's a difference here somewhere. I just can't quite put my finger on it..............

Link Posted: 1/17/2015 10:05:34 AM EDT
[#21]
Hmm - I notice they didn't list all the prison system facilities

Link Posted: 1/17/2015 10:05:56 AM EDT
[#22]
And then there are those Amish, Mennonite, and Mormon enclaves......Something must be done I tells ya.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 10:07:16 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 10:12:30 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

NO GO ZONES!!!  

Sharia Law!!!  

The Caliphate of USArabia!  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol

NO GO ZONES!!!  

Sharia Law!!!  

There is a Muslim school (I guess) on Braddock Road that has a yard sale every year.....They seem like decent folks when I stop by.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 10:14:01 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
I bet there's a difference here somewhere. I just can't quite put my finger on it..............

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

http://gothamist.com/2011/08/08/video_hikers_arrested_for_not_showi.php

Hmmmm.

Maybe one will arrest you, while the other cuts your head off?

Link Posted: 1/17/2015 10:16:48 AM EDT
[#26]
It is particularly prevalent in Michigan where they have bought large areas of land and set up shop similar to cult communes, where they pray, have charter schools ( most of which I believe is tax payer funded), and even train.

Explosive Documentary: Islamic Terrorist Camps Inside The U.S. Is there One Near You?

Link Posted: 1/17/2015 10:20:22 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Islam is a theocracy.  Religion, government, legal system, the whole nine yards.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Islam IS a religion....

I heard daisy cutters were a good cure though...
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 11:37:04 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
That is terrifying. Fortunately we have the Obama Justice Department to deal with this very real threat to our nation. I'll sleep easier tonight.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/17/2015 12:25:32 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Hmm - I notice they didn't list all the prison system facilities

View Quote

Bingo . ..,, thats the real problem
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 12:51:02 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I was working on a system at a gas station down the road from red house , the owner and his brother were from Yemen . We got to talking and he jokingly said yeah you know how us Muslims like to fuck people up I responded by saying well you know how us rednecks like feeding the hogs . He looked at me puzzled and said he didnt get it , was it an animal sex joke ?  Then I explained to him a hog will eat about anything you throw in its pen , they will even chew on the bones until they are gone . Perfect for disposing of smart assed trouble makers with out much fuss , only thing is left is some teeth and dna in the pig shit .   He kept saying I was a crazy SOB after that .  
View Quote

Good.  If your enemy doesn't fear you, he's more dangerous.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 12:58:34 PM EDT
[#31]
We need to remind them occasionally (by them I mean any of our enemies) that we are in fact a bunch of crazy redneck, yankee and gun toting American meat eaters. Oh and the fact we have more guns per citizen than any combined standing armies on the planet.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 1:00:26 PM EDT
[#32]
We have a POTUS who grew up as a muzzy.  Folks seem to forget that little tidbit.  We are further down the crapper than you even wanna imagine
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 1:03:45 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I was working on a system at a gas station down the road from red house , the owner and his brother were from Yemen . We got to talking and he jokingly said yeah you know how us Muslims like to fuck people up I responded by saying well you know how us rednecks like feeding the hogs . He looked at me puzzled and said he didnt get it , was it an animal sex joke ? Then I explained to him a hog will eat about anything you throw in its pen , they will even chew on the bones until they are gone . Perfect for disposing of smart assed trouble makers with out much fuss , only thing is left is some teeth and dna in the pig shit .   He kept saying I was a crazy SOB after that .  

I would think the opposite is true.

Link Posted: 1/17/2015 1:04:23 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

NO GO ZONES!!!  

Sharia Law!!!  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol

NO GO ZONES!!!  

Sharia Law!!!  

United States of Amriki
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 1:16:18 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 6:15:17 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

View Quote
there's people with muslim friends that say its all good,no worries.

Link Posted: 1/17/2015 6:19:53 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

Awsome
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 6:24:50 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I was working on a system at a gas station down the road from red house , the owner and his brother were from Yemen . We got to talking and he jokingly said yeah you know how us Muslims like to fuck people up I responded by saying well you know how us rednecks like feeding the hogs . He looked at me puzzled and said he didnt get it , was it an animal sex joke ? Then I explained to him a hog will eat about anything you throw in its pen , they will even chew on the bones until they are gone . Perfect for disposing of smart assed trouble makers with out much fuss , only thing is left is some teeth and dna in the pig shit .   He kept saying I was a crazy SOB after that .  

When your enemy doesn't fear you, he believes that he can do anything without consequences.  Only when he believes there are limits to his behavior will he act in a more civilized manner.  He may still want to kill you, but he'll be more careful about acting on it.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 6:32:52 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
NO GO ZONES!!!  

Sharia Law!!!  

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Lol

NO GO ZONES!!!  

Sharia Law!!!  

stop it

Link Posted: 1/17/2015 6:35:03 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

What, this Fox news..?

View Quote

but to be fair they talk funny

Link Posted: 1/17/2015 6:36:22 PM EDT
[#41]
Pay no attention to that man behind that IED!
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 7:20:26 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

I wonder if he gets upset when someone beats him to the punch on a new story about

HORRIBLE, DREADFUL, BREEDING, MURDEROUS, WHITE WOMAN RAPING MUSLIMS.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 9:33:09 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

When your enemy doesn't fear you, he believes that he can do anything without consequences.  Only when he believes there are limits to his behavior will he act in a more civilized manner.  He may still want to kill you, but he'll be more careful about acting on it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I work around a lot of Pakistani,Jordanian,Lebanese, Egyptian and the like . Most are fairly quiet and reserved but some get right mouthy especially the younger ones. When they get to carrying on I cant help but shoot back some. I keep a h&b throwing hawk in the door of my van and sometime I wear  an esee4  and if they notice either they always have to say something . My normal response is they are for Jack asses that ain't worth shooting then some of them will ask do I have a gun and ill ask them doesn't everyone.  I know I havnt meet a Arab yet that doesn't notice a nice blade Which that goes for northern Indians also.funny Koreans will not blink at a blade but if my ccw prints or is exposed they will get to asking about it and the holster and alot of times they will tell me what they carry sometimes they   will show me there work guns ,lots of glocks and ar's

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 3:45:55 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Islam IS a religion....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Islam IS a religion....

sure, you keep telling youself that when they have taken over and are mutilating your great grand daughter's clitorours
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 3:47:26 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
And then there are those Amish, Mennonite, and Mormon enclaves......Something must be done I tells ya.
View Quote

I can tell you didn't watch the vid.

the enclaves you mention are not funded by international islamist groups (or the saudi royal family).
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 3:48:46 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

yes, sure, here is a 10 sec clip of htem in church:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=TRUd4Jn6p8U#t=65
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 4:00:01 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

sure, you keep telling youself that when they have taken over and are mutilating your great grand daughter's clitorours
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Islam IS a religion....

Yea you're a great contribution to this community. Take your racist shit and spew it someplace else.

We all hate terrorists, but you can't just extend the radical beliefs of some people to the entire religion.

Link Posted: 1/18/2015 4:00:12 AM EDT
[#48]
Tap
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 4:06:21 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

There is a Muslim school (I guess) on Braddock Road that has a yard sale every year.....They seem like decent folks when I stop by.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol

NO GO ZONES!!!  

Sharia Law!!!  

The Iraqi guy in town who owns the shwarma place is cool as fuck. Awesome food, and pictures of the Iraqi and American mil after killing the Fuck out of Saddam's soldiers all over.

Link Posted: 1/18/2015 4:11:08 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Yea you're a great contribution to this community. Take your racist shit and spew it someplace else.

We all hate terrorists, but you can't just extend the radical beliefs of some people to the entire religion.

View Quote

what i am trying to get across to you is that this western distinction of islamic terrorism obfuscates the truth of the situation.  Sure a tiny majority of muslims actually committ violence, are willing to take those risks, have the stomach ot get their hands dirty.  Hoever, the vast majority approves of it.   Go ask all you muslim firends how they feel abotu the shootings?  Print up a copy of the Hedbo cartoon and gauge their reaction to you just having.  Watch that fucking 10 second clip like 2 post above

I will accept that many don't really take their religion seriously, and just do it out of habit or to prevent problems in family etc.   But most people who wear scarves and both going to...prayers every friday etc actually believe in allah and his profit.  Mo didn't just say stuff like, "love so & so.."  He said: "this is exactly how society is to be order by violence.... "

ETA:
racist  Islam is not a race.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top