Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 5/25/2002 9:51:45 AM EST
[url]http://islam-online.net/English/News/2002-05/24/article81.shtml[/url]
Link Posted: 5/25/2002 9:57:11 AM EST
From the article: "As for [Paul] Harvy, he used his program to interpret Islam the way he sees fit to attack a Divine religion embraced by over 1.2 billion people worldwide. [b]'According to Islamic culture, being in debt is a shame, while [u]‘selling your daughters’ is not,[/u]' Paul Harvy said." Wow, that Paul Harvey is still telling it like it is, after all these years! Eric The(That'sASharpMindThere)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 5/25/2002 9:57:57 AM EST
CAIR said the three made a habit of attacking Islam, looking down upon Muslims, and describing them as ‘backward’. The three are Dr. Lora Slasinger and Paul Harvy, both well-known announcers, in addition to Joseph Farah, editor of far-right World Net Daily Website.
View Quote
********************************************* Dr. Lora Slasinger , Paul Harvy and Joseph Farah deserve a hand....
Link Posted: 5/25/2002 10:04:58 AM EST
Link Posted: 5/25/2002 10:17:41 AM EST
As for Harvy, he used his program to interpret Islam the way he sees fit to attack a Divine religion embraced by over 1.2 billion people worldwide. “According to Islamic culture, being in debt is a shame, while ‘selling your daughters’ is not,” Paul Harvy said.
View Quote
Worse, how about the honor killing of their daughters, sisters and nieces. They are nothing but savages!
Link Posted: 5/25/2002 10:22:11 AM EST
[Last Edit: 5/25/2002 10:25:14 AM EST by 9divdoc]
Originally Posted By EricTheHun: From the article: According to Islamic culture, being in debt is a shame, while [u]selling your daughters[/u] is not,[/u] Paul Harvy said."
View Quote
I guess....... Wrapping them up in Semtex Vests and detonating them in supermarkets is ok to..as long as you get paid for it...what the hell and allah "AK-bark"... Hey a pool of 2,250,00 innocent terrorists & supporters cant be wrong can they?
Link Posted: 5/25/2002 10:30:33 AM EST
These Muslim extremists can all bite me. It is obvious that they are nut cases with every word they utter. I have no sympathy for these punks and may many rounds from M-16's, SAW's and M-240's strike home on them. The fewer of them there is the better off we will all be.
Link Posted: 5/25/2002 11:08:38 AM EST
i don't think the 'muslim lobby' has much traction with most Americans these days.
Top Top