Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/7/2004 2:19:38 PM EDT
Sorry if this is a dupe, but I heard about the story on the way home from work just now.
A group in London is holding a get together in order to comemerate the 19 hijackers that attacked us on 9/11.....their slogan for the event is.....

"The Choice Is in Your Hands: Either You're with the Muslims or with the Infidels"

Here is the article: Spreading the word of peace through the teachings of Islam

I'm really glad its a religion of peace, I might be offended by this otherwise.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 2:23:22 PM EDT
[#1]
If they all weren't such a peace loving people, I would be concerned!  But since it is the "Religion of Peace", I don't see anything to get ruffled about!
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 2:24:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 2:31:54 PM EDT
[#3]
wouldnt it be wonderful if a bomb accidently fell off of a jet at about the same time that this gathering takes place?
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 2:32:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Ah, the Religion of Peace is at it again
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 2:33:48 PM EDT
[#5]
It'd be a damned shame if a few hundred soccer hooligans crashed their party, wouldn;t it?
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 2:37:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 3:45:04 AM EDT
[#7]
btt for the Morning crew
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 3:50:22 AM EDT
[#8]
Normally I wouldn't say something like

"I hope someone just shoots them all"

but in this case I'll make an exception.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 3:52:58 AM EDT
[#9]

If I were King...  I'd round up the whole 'celebration' and take them for a boat ride.

On the other hand, it would be a great opportunity to profile and get pictures of all for future reference.  Not that these peace-loving people would ever hurt any innocent civilians...
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 3:53:15 AM EDT
[#10]
What helped reqruit more terrorists:

Bush's war on terrorism (and countries in the middle east)
OR
The terrorists actually being able to kill 1000's of Americans?

The liberal fucktard left loves to say how "terrorist enrollment is up since Bush started his war on terror."  But if you look at it, the numbers were going up ever since KKKlinton was in office and refused to do anything, while AQ's numbers and strength increased because they were able to hit our embassies, WTC #1, USS Cole and carry on business with impunity in Afghanistan.

So now, who caused the upswing in terrorism?  Was it a great president's actions or a lousy president's inactions?
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 4:01:23 AM EDT
[#11]
If only they'd show their true colors here, as well....
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 4:02:43 AM EDT
[#12]
There are skinheads in England that DO NOT LIKE pigfuckers.Shit happens.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 4:04:36 AM EDT
[#13]
John Kerry going to be there to rally his support base???????
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 4:06:32 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
There are skinheads in England that DO NOT LIKE pigfuckers.Shit happens.

I'm not a big fan of skinheads...but ...shit happens...
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 4:06:57 AM EDT
[#15]
the worst part of it is the news will give them coverage.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top