Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/15/2002 9:27:51 AM EDT
[url]http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2002/07/13/1026185124700.html[/url]
Link Posted: 7/15/2002 9:32:50 AM EDT
[#1]
They do that in France, too.  Teenage north africans will get a french girlfriend, then invite all his friends to gang-rape her.
Link Posted: 7/15/2002 11:17:55 PM EDT
[#2]
But Islam is a peaceful religion..............
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 1:12:39 AM EDT
[#3]
Well, I think it's more about these third world thugs being freely allowed into 1st world countries in huge numbers, more than Islam.  I dont think it says anywhere in Islam it's ok to rape even infidels.  
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 1:56:01 AM EDT
[#4]
like bobcole stated, i thought islam was a peaceful religion. this is even one more reason (like we need any more) to exterminate this breed of people with extreme prejudice. women and children too to prevent future generations from having to deal with this BS.
-jay
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 2:57:40 AM EDT
[#5]
I'm sorry for the women who were victimized, there is nothing to justify it.  But, the nation in which it happened deserves it,  as do any others who start favoring creeps, and removing from their citizens the right to prevent such occurrences.  It's their own politicians who did it to them. They need to remember that.  One can't do all these idiotic things in law in a childlike way, or as if it were an academic exercise without real consequences.

As far as the French are concerned, that was a practice of theirs long ago.  When they occupied parts of Germany after WWI, they brought in North Africans to do the same things, deliberately.  It's one of many things which contributed to the German people's support of the NSDAP's racial policies, and action against the French.  

Yes, I know that without France (of 200 years ago) we would not have a nation ourselves.  But, the truth is the truth.

deTocqueville said it better, that "a democracy gets the kind of government it deserves."
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 4:24:14 AM EDT
[#6]
Even last week, with the conviction of two brothers for their part in the gang rape of Miss D, who was 16 when she was held at gunpoint in a Greenacre park, there were media outlets that downplayed the story and air-brushed race from it.

Yet the victims have been crying out for the truth to be told. In court on Friday, one victim gave another a card on which she had written "Truth is Justice".

In August, when Judge Megan Latham handed out laughably lenient sentences to three men in one gang rape case, which were later more than doubled on appeal, she made a special point of debunking the race link: "There is no evidence before me of any racial element in the commission of these offences," she said. "There is nothing said or done by the offenders which provides the slightest basis for imputing to them some discrimination in terms of the nationality of their victims."

Except that later one of the victims complained her victim impact statement had been "censored" of any "ethnic" references by prosecutors intent on a plea bargain. She was convinced she was raped because of her ethnicity. "You deserve it because you're an Australian," the rapists told her during the five-hour attack.
View Quote

The same thing happens in other western countries. Just tell the whole truth and stop trying to protect people from sterotyping themselves.

Link Posted: 7/16/2002 4:26:31 AM EDT
[#7]
Pull your head in a bit there RJ, Those slime were protected by the court by suppressing their names, until one of the local rags showed photos of them, and they were promptly bashed by the respectable crims inside. What they deserved IMO was a bullet to the base of the skull. Scum like them are not human, but when they congregate in one area its like they never left the shithole they came from.
Australia has a history of accepting refugees and immigrants similar to the US. Most cultures are not a problem the exceptions at the moment are the Lebanese rapists and the Asian crime gangs. Unfortunately we cant just execute them, as much as we'd like to, our politicians control to much, JUST LIKE YOURS. The people of Australia hate these lowlifes just as you do, but it's not my fellow citizens fault nor do we "deserve" what has happened.
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 5:23:56 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Pull your head in a bit there RJ, Those slime were protected by the court by suppressing their names, until one of the local rags showed photos of them, and they were promptly bashed by the respectable crims inside. What they deserved IMO was a bullet to the base of the skull. Scum like them are not human, but when they congregate in one area its like they never left the shithole they came from.
Australia has a history of accepting refugees and immigrants similar to the US. Most cultures are not a problem the exceptions at the moment are the Lebanese rapists and the Asian crime gangs. Unfortunately we cant just execute them, as much as we'd like to, our politicians control to much, JUST LIKE YOURS. The people of Australia hate these lowlifes just as you do, but it's not my fellow citizens fault nor do we "deserve" what has happened.
View Quote

The suppressing of names is not relevant.  Australia was a very different country, say, 30 years ago.  Those creeps would not likely have been there.  Had this sort of thing been attempted some tough Aussie would have wrung their necks.  So, I doubt if these guys, had they been there, would have thought it a fun thing to do.  Just about that time, Australia changed immigration policy, as did the US to favor the low lifes.  Your politicians did it.  They came from somewhere: I doubt they were beamed down, nor did the US send them in boxes, just add water and have instant liberal.  (Would have been a good idea to send them somewhere,though, since we already had too many.)  More recently, your politicians, as ours have done to a  slightly lesser extent, removed from the citizens the right to protect themselves, both in means and principle.

The voters did it.  The consequences are there for all to see, and some to experience.  It was not imposed by some foreign army.  I'm sorry if the truth offends someone, but there it is.  

Yes, other types of people commit crimes, too.  But, that's the liberal deflection of the simple observation that some groups are more predisposed to crime than others.  Actually, I feel it's less about race than culture.  A race is simple genetics.  Culture contains "values" which are generally taught, either by parents, peers, or example. Some think actions acceptable which abhorred by others.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top