Page / 2
Posted: 5/2/2011 8:43:17 AM EDT

Former Pakistani President Pervez Musharraf on Monday accused the
U.S. of violating his country’s sovereignty by sending in special forces
to kill Osama bin Laden.

"American troops coming across the
border and taking action in one of our towns, that is Abbottabad, is not
acceptable to the people of Pakistan. It is a violation of our
sovereignty,” Mr. Musharraf told CNN-IBN, an Indian news channel.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2011/may/2/musharraf-bin-laden-mission-violated-pakistan/

Shut your whore mouth and get fucked. Corrupt terrorist hiding savages.

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 8:44:10 AM EDT
Not unexpected.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 8:44:47 AM EDT
Give him a break, a good friend of his just passed away.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 8:44:50 AM EDT
Fuck him
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 8:44:50 AM EDT
Stop sending aid of all kind as a fuck you to those two timing, backstabbing assholes. They were protecting the fuck and they don't want to admit it.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 8:45:00 AM EDT
Cry me a river...
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 8:45:25 AM EDT
Just doing the job that Pakistani security forces wont do because they were bought off...........more than likely it's a face saving gesture
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 8:46:14 AM EDT
Just how the game is played.  Plausible deniabilty and all that.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 8:46:32 AM EDT

Quoted:

Not unexpected.
Tell you alot about our "friends" in the region doesn't it?

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 8:46:52 AM EDT
Lol.

Do something about it.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 8:47:14 AM EDT
Quoted:
Just doing the job that Pakistani security forces wont do because they were bought off...........more than likely it's a face saving gesture

It is.  Just like the squalling about predator strikes.  Who do you think is giving us some of the intel for the strikes?  Pakistan has to walk a fine line, otherwise the radicals will overthrow what semi-stable government they have.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 8:47:20 AM EDT
Quoted:
Just how the game is played.  Plausible deniabilty and all that.

Yea, we'll just ignore the Paki base that was barely 100 yds from the compound.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 8:48:13 AM EDT
Quoted:

Even worse: they didn't have to be bought off.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 8:48:34 AM EDT
He's shocked ... SHOCKED! ... to learn that Osama Bin Laden had been hiding in Pakistan for years.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 8:48:41 AM EDT
Quoted:
Former Pakistani President Pervez Musharraf on Monday accused the U.S. of violating his country’s sovereignty by sending in special forces to kill Osama bin Laden.

"American troops coming across the border and taking action in one of our towns, that is Abbottabad, is not acceptable to the people of Pakistan. It is a violation of our sovereignty,” Mr. Musharraf told CNN-IBN, an Indian news channel.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2011/may/2/musharraf-bin-laden-mission-violated-pakistan/

[/quote]

OP nails it this time.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 8:48:59 AM EDT
I could at least understand if he was in some cave, but he was living in a mansion in that part of the world down the street from a military academy. That would be like Israel finding hitler living down the street from West Point.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 8:49:27 AM EDT
It's just something he has to say. That's all.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 8:50:39 AM EDT
Quoted:
Lol.

Do something about it.

Perfect.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 8:52:16 AM EDT
Quoted:

Indeed. His people hate us. Those words are appropriate for them in this situation.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 8:52:42 AM EDT
Precisely............it's the old "play both sides" game........it's about the only way to keep the radicals off their butts  

Quoted:
Quoted:

It is.  Just like the squalling about predator strikes.  Who do you think is giving us some of the intel for the strikes?  Pakistan has to walk a fine line, otherwise the radicals will overthrow what semi-stable government they have.

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 8:52:44 AM EDT
Quoted:
Lol.

Do something about it.

OBL must've ordered his rifle w/o green Paki-tape. Not so Halal now eh?
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 8:52:56 AM EDT
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 8:53:07 AM EDT
Fuck him and his country......damn terrorist vacation spot

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 8:53:08 AM EDT

Quoted:

Read all of it.

"

Mr. Musharraf said the "lack of trust is very bad.”

"If two
organizations [are] conducting an operation against a common enemy,
there has to be trust and confidence in each other,” he said.

Pakistan is "totally on board” on fighting al Qaeda and Taliban.

Mr. Musharraf said it was possible that some local Pakistanis had colluded with bin Laden."

I've seen outhouses less full of shit.

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 8:53:43 AM EDT
I thought we did not come across the border.  I thought our forces took off from a Pakistani air base...  Or is that incorrect?
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 8:53:48 AM EDT
Quoted:
Former Pakistani President Pervez Musharraf on Monday accused the U.S. of violating his country’s sovereignty by sending in special forces to kill Osama bin Laden.

"American troops coming across the border and taking action in one of our towns, that is Abbottabad, is not acceptable to the people of Pakistan. It is a violation of our sovereignty,” Mr. Musharraf told CNN-IBN, an Indian news channel.

I enlarged the important part.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 8:55:09 AM EDT
Quoted:
I thought we did not come across the border.  I thought our forces took off from a Pakistani air base...  Or is that incorrect?

The radio just said they took off from Afghanistan but who knows.  I'm sure it will come out eventually.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 8:57:55 AM EDT

Quoted:

Quoted:

The radio just said they took off from Afghanistan but who knows.  I'm sure it will come out eventually.
Washington Times is reporting we didn't tell them until it was all over. That way they couldn't get his staff car ready to get him out.

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 8:59:04 AM EDT
Quoted:
Fuck him

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 8:59:10 AM EDT
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Washington Times is reporting we didn't tell them until it was all over. That way they couldn't get his staff car ready to get him out.

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 8:59:26 AM EDT

Tough titty.

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 9:00:45 AM EDT
He said it would have been better if his own forces had carried out the raid.

I'm sure it would have...if they wanted total failure.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 9:02:04 AM EDT
So let me ask you this Mr. Shitbird...If your military, police and other intelligence are too inept to notice a fortified compound being constructed and used as a base of operations in a resort town why should we care?

Or should we just go ahead and believe you were hiding him?

Personally, I like the last one better.  You're either with us or against us, so we'll be hanging out with your buddies in India from now on.

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 9:02:06 AM EDT
Now that we are sure the OBL is dead, can we start systematically nuking the middle east, starting with Iran and then moving to Pakistan? Please?
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 9:07:27 AM EDT
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 9:08:11 AM EDT
HE MAD!
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 9:09:02 AM EDT
Fuck him... the country as a whole should be lucky they are not violated from orbit.
Fucking worthless pieces of shit.

We send them billions and what did we get from it?  A free fucking pass into your country dick head. Eat Shit!
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 9:12:07 AM EDT
If you really want him back...

go get a fishing trawler
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 9:16:24 AM EDT

Quoted:

Quoted: bush finger gif

LOL whats that from?
I think it was from some TV appearance years back, when he was getting ready to speak, and the cameras were rolling and recording (if not broadcasting).

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 9:18:25 AM EDT
Well, Musharraf can go fuck himself.  He's lucky I'm not in charge, because there would be a lot more than a SEAL team prowling around in that shithole country of his.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 9:28:33 AM EDT
He's just mad we got a little stain on his carpets.

Oh well,guess he'll have to redecorate before the Al-Zarahiris come over this weekend.

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 9:32:34 AM EDT
They shoulda smoked this SOB while they were there.

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 9:35:26 AM EDT
Fuck that cocksucker.

We should kill him for having found Osama in his country.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 9:37:09 AM EDT
Get bent, buddy.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 9:37:21 AM EDT
He'd probably better keep his cockholster shut. If I were in charge id level his entire country for harboring OBL.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 9:38:19 AM EDT
Quoted:

WINNER

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 9:38:21 AM EDT
Funny thing is the Pakastani intelligence people know everything that is going on in thet country. They know who and what is where.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 9:40:02 AM EDT
Quoted:

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 9:40:17 AM EDT
Quoted:
Lol.

Do something about it.

I dare ya.........
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 9:40:35 AM EDT
Quoted:
Fuck him

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 9:48:12 AM EDT
Quoted:

Sue us, bitch.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
An error occurred on the server when processing the URL. Please contact the system administrator.

If you are the system administrator please click here to find out more about this error.