Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/10/2014 4:07:41 AM EDT
After seeing a man on the street they considered "unusually large", police in Malmö suspected the man had been doping and investigated his apartment - confirming their suspicions.

Muscle Man
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 4:09:01 AM EDT
[#1]
{Swede} lol {/Swede}

Link Posted: 8/10/2014 4:12:29 AM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

{Swede} lol {/Swede}
View Quote
No way.  He'll have something insightful to post....

Link Posted: 8/10/2014 4:12:56 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 4:18:55 AM EDT
[#4]
The Swedish Ministry of Muscles Inspection strikes again.
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 4:24:09 AM EDT
[#5]
In before Swede1986 tells us how awesome his country is.
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 4:25:12 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
{Swede} lol {/Swede}

View Quote

Swede?

Link Posted: 8/10/2014 6:13:52 PM EDT
[#7]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
{Swede} lol {/Swede}

Swede?

http://content7.flixster.com/question/52/26/81/5226813_std.jpg

Swede Swede Swede Swede Swede

Link Posted: 8/10/2014 6:16:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Only a matter of time before it happens here. Hell, many employers test for steroids already....

Yay police state.
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 6:17:30 PM EDT
[#9]
Assault muscles must be banned.
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 6:32:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Hmmm, no response from Swede1986 yet, and a musclebound pedestrian was jailed.

Maybe he'll post when he makes bail.
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 6:48:58 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Only a matter of time before it happens here. Hell, many employers test for steroids already....

Yay police state.
View Quote

I respect the individual right of people to do whatever they please within the confines of their bodies and homes to the extent that it doesn't harm others.

Can you tell me why an employer doesn't have the right to test for substances that cost them money on the insurance premiums they pay on their employees? My employer tests for nicotene and gives is a discount of $50 a month on our costs and in return saves potentially millions of dollars a year down the road treating smoking related illnesses as we are self insured and just use Blue Cross to administer it.

Steroids are banned for a reason. They do bad things to you when abused-which is what you are doing when using them to artificially enhance your muscle structure.
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 6:53:30 PM EDT
[#12]
If they start jailing people for using steroids half the police departments in the US are going to run out of room, just jailing their own officers.
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 6:54:38 PM EDT
[#13]
Badger Milk for the win!!!
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 6:56:56 PM EDT
[#14]
Lesson learned......stay skinny, and weak, and you wont get hassled by the cops in Sweden.

Link Posted: 8/10/2014 6:59:31 PM EDT
[#15]
Lol
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 7:04:40 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 7:04:48 PM EDT
[#17]
Who was the victim of his crime?
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 7:06:00 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
If they start jailing people for using steroids half the police departments in the US are going to run out of room, just jailing their own officers.
View Quote

In GD cops are all either fat or on steroids?
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 7:23:57 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

On GD? I don't know. In real life? Some departments definitely have a steroid problem.
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 7:24:17 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There's a third category.  

Link Posted: 8/10/2014 7:41:12 PM EDT
[#21]
There was a pretty good discussion about this law over at T-nation.com a few weeks ago.

I figured it was just over-hyped bs, but apparently not.  I'm a big guy who spends an inordinate amount of time at the gym, I guess they would hunt me down too.  Even though I've never used gear in my life.  But then again, half of the internet is certain that Creatine is a steroid.  
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 9:07:55 PM EDT
[#22]
Stopping people at random and searching their homes is not legal. Someone's gonna get their peepee slapped.
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 9:09:02 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
{Swede} lol {/Swede}

Just like you will add something of value, like you always do.
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 9:09:29 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

Haters gonna hate.
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 9:17:42 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I respect the individual right of people to do whatever they please within the confines of their bodies and homes to the extent that it doesn't harm others.

Can you tell me why an employer doesn't have the right to test for substances that cost them money on the insurance premiums they pay on their employees? My employer tests for nicotene and gives is a discount of $50 a month on our costs and in return saves potentially millions of dollars a year down the road treating smoking related illnesses as we are self insured and just use Blue Cross to administer it.

Steroids are banned for a reason. They do bad things to you when abused-which is what you are doing when using them to artificially enhance your muscle structure.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yay police state.

First it's cigs, then it's alcohol, and why not ban dangerous activities that young people enjoy such as skiing, rock climbing, base jumping, etc.? Statistically, young people are far more accident prone than older folks, so maybe we should raise their insurance rates or ban them altogether?

Or what about people with untreatable high blood pressure? Or diabetes? Shit, both groups have higher rates of heart attack and strokes, correct?

I thought the goal of health insurance was to spread the risk. If we're going to start nit picking everything we know is bad for us, at some point insurance stops becoming useful.
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 9:37:00 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yay police state.

You have no idea what you're talking about. None.
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 9:40:17 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yay police state.

Aren't you for legalization of weed though?
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 9:59:23 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yay police state.

Link Posted: 8/11/2014 5:26:43 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yay police state.

I came here to post this.

watch  "Bigger, Stronger, Faster."
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 5:53:53 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yay police state.

I'd like to second it.  Dave, educate yourself rather than jump on the bandwagon.  Steroids, or simply additional testosterone does not harm the body unless abused.  On the contrary steroids can be used effectively to combat health issues, disease, and aid in recovery from injury.

Educate yourself.
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 5:56:31 AM EDT
[#31]
steroid criminalization is fucking stupid
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 7:34:08 AM EDT
[#32]
Not illegal to use or poses here in the Netherlands, selling (without qualifications/prescription) is a crime.

No offence to our Swede but the place seems to full of bad statist ideas, the latest of them that our religious nanny staters like is the Swedish model of banning prostitution (a old and wholesome Dutch pastime ).

Link Posted: 8/11/2014 7:46:08 AM EDT
[#33]
In Tulsa, de police iz de only ones "profshunul enuf" to juice...

(Tulsa County Sheriff's Office used to be notorious for the number of deputies who juiced. Then, one of them  got caught and turned in the retired fire fighter who was supplying them all.)
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 7:48:21 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Not illegal to use or poses here in the Netherlands, selling (without qualifications/prescription) is a crime.

No offence to our Swede but the place seems to full of bad statist ideas, the latest of them that our religious nanny staters like is the Swedish model of banning prostitution (a old and wholesome Dutch pastime ).

View Quote

Prostitution is probably more common now, than before the law.
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 7:48:43 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yes, but they have figured out how to make eels live to 150+ years old so they must be on to something.
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 7:55:19 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Yes, but they have figured out how to make eels live to 150+ years old so they must be on to something.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The fuck?

I would have killed it and eaten it years ago.
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 8:03:19 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

More like justifies this affront privacy and government intrusion.
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 8:04:45 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Where did I do that?
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 8:06:12 AM EDT
[#39]

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

There's a third category.  

http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ltb6ddDIFJ1qgqj2zo1_400.gif

Fat and still on steroids.

I think it has to do with steroid filled donuts.

Link Posted: 8/11/2014 8:31:02 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

The worst you can do is fuck up your natural hormone production and end up on TRT the rest of your life. But it takes a long time of using them irresponsibly for that to happen.

#freethejuice
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 12:16:02 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Where did I do that?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Where did I do that?

Well?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top