Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 4/7/2010 9:55:16 PM EDT
Would make life easier.
Link Posted: 4/24/2010 6:03:13 AM EDT
How does it work?
Link Posted: 4/24/2010 6:02:56 PM EDT
I am glad you asked.

If I were to quote you, I'd hit the quote button under your post, make my post and hit submit.

Originally Posted By pathfinder74:
How does it work?

Like so.

Now if I wanted to quote the two posts in this thread I have to copy this, go back and click the quote button under the other post.

Originally Posted By kayamana:
Would make life easier.

Just like that. Seems pretty straight forward. Except it took me quite a bit of time to do. Now in threads where there are quite a few more responses and you want to reply to each of them, that would take even more time.

Multi-quote works by me clicking on a box for however many people I want to quote. For example, say I clicked on the box for the first two quotes. I hit reply and it takes me to the page like the one I'm typing in.

Originally Posted By kayamana:
Would make life easier.

Yes, it would kaya. Wonderful suggestion!

Originally Posted By pathfinder74:
How does it work?

Did I somewhat explain that in English for you pathfinder?

Like that.
Link Posted: 4/25/2010 8:02:59 AM EDT
I've seen it with vbulletin forms I think. Never really knew how it worked though. I like it now that you explained it. I can't tell you how many times I've copy pasted different posts to quote.
Link Posted: 4/25/2010 10:40:04 AM EDT
vBulletin is where I came up with it.

It truly does make life easier.
Link Posted: 5/31/2010 9:14:11 PM EDT
BTT
Link Posted: 10/13/2010 9:22:05 PM EDT
Bumping because this would be the most spectacular thing to happen to this website since swingset rose from the dead. And now, I go back to attempting to quote multiple quotes on different pages the hard way.
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 5:33:50 PM EDT
Must...keep...alive... ... ...
Top Top