Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/6/2013 12:30:11 PM EDT
Midway has Lacrosse Mudlite 12" rubber boots on clearance for $35 with free shipping.  These are $125 on Lacrosse's website.  I ordered some last weekend and received them yesterday.  Very impressed with the quality.  Just passing on a great deal for anyone needing some mud/muck boots.

http://www.midwayusa.com/product/2416143657/lacrosse-mudlite-boots
Link Posted: 12/6/2013 2:30:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Thanks.  That is a great deal.

Once again, arfcom is "saving" me money.
Link Posted: 12/6/2013 2:31:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Are mud boots the new fad?
Link Posted: 12/6/2013 3:01:54 PM EDT
[#3]
ordered me a pair, been needing a pair of rubber boots for creek walking but these were to good to pass up, thank you OP
Link Posted: 12/6/2013 3:16:44 PM EDT
[#4]
How much is shipping?

ETA: Wow...Free shipping from midway of all places.

Link Posted: 12/6/2013 3:30:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
How much is shipping?

ETA: Wow...Free shipping from midway of all places.
View Quote

I bought a pair of the boots and some hunting pants on sale and shipping was $3.50!  I was shocked too.
Link Posted: 12/6/2013 3:31:33 PM EDT
[#6]

Just ordered 2 pair for Christmas presents, great deal.

Thanks OP!!!

Link Posted: 12/6/2013 3:34:10 PM EDT
[#7]
LOL, I just cut the boots off my chest waders when the waders start leaking too bad and wear them to the barn.
Link Posted: 12/6/2013 3:44:36 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

I don't know if they're the new fad, but they've outlasted other rubber boots I've had.  What I've noticed with my Muck Boots:

1) They haven't cracked yet where the foot meets the top of the ankle.  You can repair it but it doesn't last long.

2) They're insulating so if you're walking around in cold water there is some level of protection against the cold.

If I didn't already have a couple of pairs, I'd think of buying the ones in the OP.  Also, I worry about fitting properly and so I have to try them on.
Link Posted: 12/6/2013 4:18:34 PM EDT
[#9]
O,P, -thanks for the heads up. Orded a pair
Link Posted: 12/6/2013 4:41:28 PM EDT
[#10]
Ordered 2 pair for my son-in-laws. Thanks OP. Great deal.
Link Posted: 12/6/2013 4:42:52 PM EDT
[#11]
Ordered 2, one for me and one for a gift. Thanks for the heads up. Now just have to cross my fingers that they fit...
Link Posted: 12/6/2013 4:50:59 PM EDT
[#12]
Lacrosse and Muck boots are not the same. Be advised.
Link Posted: 12/6/2013 5:06:33 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

View Quote
Huh ?

Link Posted: 12/6/2013 5:07:27 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Huh ?

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Huh ?

MUCK is a brand, muck is a style.

Link Posted: 12/6/2013 5:09:35 PM EDT
[#15]
Good deal. Just ordered a pair...
Link Posted: 12/6/2013 5:11:20 PM EDT
[#16]
I need a pair of these, but arfcom has cost me damn near $1000 in the past week, so I gotta pass on this one. Damn it.
Link Posted: 12/6/2013 5:12:11 PM EDT
[#17]

seems like a great deal.... but.

these are uninsulated rubber boots.  I can get Made in the USA Brands all day long at any Farm store for around $15.

ETA....link and price update

Link Posted: 12/6/2013 5:14:25 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

these are uninsulated rubber boots.  I can get Made in the USA Brands all day long at any Farm store for around $12.

View Quote

Link? I could use another pair.

Link Posted: 12/6/2013 5:19:37 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

these are uninsulated rubber boots.  I can get Made in the USA Brands all day long at any Farm store for around $15.

http://www.tractorsupply.com/en/store/servusreg%3B-mens-comfort-technology-knee-boot-15-in

View Quote

Not even close to the same boot.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 12/6/2013 5:20:28 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

View Quote

Those are not the same type of boot.  The neoprene in the OP boots is insulating and much softer than all rubber.

Link Posted: 12/6/2013 5:25:53 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

http://www.tractorsupply.com/en/store/servusreg%3B-mens-comfort-technology-knee-boot-15-in

View Quote

no insulated = no care
Link Posted: 12/6/2013 5:56:30 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

My Lacrosse Burly's are much better than those chinese shit Muck boots.  

Walked 10 miles one day in mine bird hunting in the rain.  They're awesome.  Wear them around the farm constantly.
Link Posted: 12/6/2013 6:11:51 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Those are not the same type of boot.  The neoprene in the OP boots is insulating and much softer than all rubber.

Technical Information:

• Height- 12"

• Weight- 5.2 lbs/pair

• Waterproof-Yes

• Insulated- No

•  
    Link Posted: 12/6/2013 7:48:57 PM EDT
    [#24]
    Wow this is awesome, my old man wanted some for Christmas but I didn't have the cash for full price.
    Link Posted: 12/6/2013 7:58:44 PM EDT
    [#25]
    Quoted:

Technical Information:
  • Height- 12"
  • Weight- 5.2 lbs/pair
  • Waterproof-Yes
  • Insulated- No
  •  
    View All Quotes
    Quoted:
    Quoted:
    Quoted:

Technical Information:
  • Height- 12"
  • Weight- 5.2 lbs/pair
  • Waterproof-Yes
  • Insulated- No
  •  

They have 5mm of neoprene for insulation
    Link Posted: 12/6/2013 8:08:38 PM EDT
    [#26]
    Put a size 12 in my cart and proceeded to shop a little more. Went to check out and they jacked up the price on the boots to full retail. Didn't really need them anyways...
    Link Posted: 12/7/2013 5:57:30 AM EDT
    [#27]
    Quoted:
    View Quote

I don't know about a new fad, but I had to set up a couple of matches this year in ankle deep mud.  I decided then that I needed a pair.
    Link Posted: 12/7/2013 5:58:57 AM EDT
    [#28]
    Quoted:
    Put a size 12 in my cart and proceeded to shop a little more. Went to check out and they jacked up the price on the boots to full retail. Didn't really need them anyways...
    View Quote

Ditto.
    Link Posted: 12/7/2013 5:59:19 AM EDT
    [#29]
    Quoted:
    View Quote

If you call working in the mud a fad, then yes, I suppose they are.
    Link Posted: 12/7/2013 6:06:05 AM EDT
    [#30]

Quoted:
    View All Quotes
    Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Technical Information:

• Height- 12"

• Weight- 5.2 lbs/pair

• Waterproof-Yes

• Insulated- No

•  

not really sure where you came up with that, since this is the description:

Product Information

Features:

• Adjustable gusset with Cam-Loc buckle

• Bi-Directional brush tuff puncture resistant material<

• Removable EVA Footbed

• Antimicrobial liner

The Alpha Mudlite from LaCrosse gives you 100% waterproof and scent free protection.  This lightweight boot features a neoprene upper with puncture protection for an adjustable and secure fit without excessive weight.  The increased breathability and air circulation on these boots will keep your feet dry and comfortable all day.  The shin guard will keep you protected and the Mudlite sole will give you superior traction in the mud, while an antimicrobial liner will help keep your feet fresh and protected from repulsive odors.

Technical Information:

• Height- 12"

• Weight- 5.2 lbs/pair

• Waterproof-Yes

• Insulated- No

• -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I agree that this boot might be better than a regular slop boot, but all this thing is, is a regular 15 dollar mud boot with a rubber shin guard and a liner.  Its not like a MUCK boot, where you get insulation for extreme duty use.

Link Posted: 12/11/2013 3:36:15 PM EDT
    [#31]
    My two pairs both arrived today. Pretty nice boot for $35. I wear a 14 or 15, so it can be hit or miss on sizes for me (larger sizes have always been all over the place in my experience). The 14 is a little snug, so I checked and they still have 13, 14 and 15 in stock for $35 shipped. I ordered a 15, so I'll see which one fits better and return the other. The other pair is a gift, and I went a size up on them, so I hope they fit.

Oh, and whoever says this is the same as the generic rubber boot is nuts. Neoprene =\= rubber. These are vastly more breathable and insulated than rubber. I know the listing says not insulated. They aren't thinsulate, but they are made of neoprene, which has insulating properties, just don't expect them to replace your mickey mouse boots.

My only complaint is that the listing says they are adjustable. If they are, I don't see how.

Link Posted: 12/11/2013 3:38:01 PM EDT
    [#32]
    Quoted:

Ditto.
    View All Quotes
    Quoted:
    Quoted:

Ditto.

Try the 13s. Mine ran a little small. Just ordered another pair for $35 shipped. I'm not sure what happened in your cart.
    Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
    Top Top