Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/11/2010 6:28:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/11/2010 6:32:58 PM EDT by IAMLEGEND]
I posted this link in a random IM conversation. I'm posting it here in case anyone else enjoys it.

Kranked 2

(Awesomeness starts 3 or so minutes in. Well, the urban stuff is awesome for bikers but I mean the seriously awesome stuff.)

Link Posted: 9/11/2010 6:39:32 PM EDT
Cool. I need to get out and ride more....
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 6:40:21 PM EDT
Like I said...hooked!

Makes me want to get out there and do it! I'm nowhere near that good but DAMN it looks fun!
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 6:45:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/11/2010 6:46:55 PM EDT by IAMLEGEND]
Originally Posted By andrasik:
Like I said...hooked!

Makes me want to get out there and do it! I'm nowhere near that good but DAMN it looks fun!

Hey, imagine you here.

Cheers

ETA: I have a screw in my wrist from fucking around too much and it turns out I'm not bulletproof anymore so I manage my craziness. It's still fun to watch even if you're going to be a bit more careful. :D

Link Posted: 9/11/2010 6:46:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/11/2010 6:47:57 PM EDT by beequewl]
Ill get flamed for this but....

99% of cyclists give the rest a bad name.

ETA: I mean about the on road shenanigans he was pulling in the first few minutes.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 6:51:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/11/2010 6:53:15 PM EDT by IAMLEGEND]
Originally Posted By beequewl:
Ill get flamed for this but....

99% of cyclists give the rest a bad name.

ETA: I mean about the on road shenanigans he was pulling in the first few minutes.

Yeah, the first 3 minutes are serious shenanigans. Oh well...nothing lasts forever. I'd rather deal with them than the entitlement class (welfare, medicare, medicaid, etc.).

Link Posted: 9/11/2010 6:55:48 PM EDT

Originally Posted By IAMLEGEND:
Originally Posted By andrasik:
Like I said...hooked!

Hey, imagine you here.

Cheers

ETA: I have a screw in my wrist from fucking around too much and it turns out I'm not bulletproof anymore so I manage my craziness. It's still fun to watch even if you're going to be a bit more careful. :D

I can smell the front range.

Thanks again for the video
Top Top