9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 4/30/2002 8:32:33 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/30/2002 2:54:00 PM EDT by ilikelegs]
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 8:33:17 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/30/2002 8:39:16 AM EDT by ilikelegs]
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 9:43:01 AM EDT
Heh, Nice.
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 10:01:50 AM EDT
One sided simple minded stupidity. [img]http://www.bidnazi.com/templates/futuristic/images/logo.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 10:08:14 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Scarecrow: One sided simple minded stupidity. [img]http://www.bidnazi.com/templates/futuristic/images/logo.gif[/img]
View Quote
Huh? I got a hunch this thread doesn't last more than 15 minutes. TheRedGoat
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 10:08:26 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/30/2002 10:09:31 AM EDT by ilikelegs]
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 10:10:38 AM EDT
Originally Posted By ilikelegs: Really ? The Israeli's aren't blowing themseves up trying to kill us. And they aren't condeming us for having a different view on life. They are not our enemy. They doen't train their children to blow themseves up. They don't send their kids to school with AK 47's. Who's simple minded and stupid now...
View Quote
You as proven by your above statements.
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 10:16:56 AM EDT
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 11:17:22 AM EDT
The Israelis don't have to blow themselves up. They have IDF soldiers at checkpoints, machine-gunning pregnant Palestinian women as the women go to the hospital to give birth. (An "incident" from a couple of months ago, as you may recall. . . .)
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 11:42:57 AM EDT
I have a piece of triva about Mr. Rogers. My mothers friend grew up down the street from him. Every time she saw him on TV she would giggle, I finally asked her what the deal was. [b]"He was a peeping tom growing up!"[/b] He was caught by several of the women in the neighborhood peeking in their windows. They never called the police on him, just would talk his parents. I giggle just as bad as her, when I see his picture.
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 11:49:08 AM EDT
ilikelegs, I never said that the Israeli's do what you said, so again, your showing how simple minded and stupid you are. Too stupid to try to search for the reasons other then those fed to you by the media, too simple minded to ask the real questions. There was a time when people beleived all of communist russia had to die and the only reason they hated you guys was because of your life style, and like the majority of simple minded folk you all buy into the hype now as you did then.
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 12:00:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/30/2002 12:04:14 PM EDT by ilikelegs]
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 12:27:07 PM EDT
ilikelegs, you use the entire Israel/Palestinian situation as a referrence point to make your points and you paint all Palestinians as the only muslim extremist and forget which bunch where the ones who actually slammed the planes into your WTC. I guess its easier to somehow link the WTC with palestine then it is with the people of afghanistan or saudi arabia. You are so brainwashed by the media your starting to forget there IS a difference between the Palestinian muslims and the SAUDI muslims who actually carried out the attacks. Maybe you idiots should look at what your sources of information really are, these are the same guys SHOVING anti-gun propeganda down the throats of everyone who listens. These are the same people responsible for society looking down on gun owner as thought they where all murderers. They have people so filled up with bullshit we all know is wrong like that high cap mags are the causes of murders or that flash hiders make your gun a super weapon. How can you trust the media when for the past 20 years they have been lying about guns so much? Fuck, develop an opinion of your own and stop making the same mistake as all those idiotic anti-gun losers have. A kid killing 18 students doesnt make guns evil. Planes filled with Saudis dont make muslims evil. Look for the real causes to it all.
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 12:40:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/30/2002 12:50:35 PM EDT by platform389]
[img]http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/mecry.gif[/img] The Blaze_Of_Glory FBI thread got locked.[img]http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/mecry.gif[/img] But wait! What do we have here? Oh boy, this looks just as good![img]http://rockbottomdlux.freewebspace.com/smilies/Argue.gif[/img] [img]http://rockbottomdlux.freewebspace.com/smilies/Popcorn.gif[/img]I am ready.
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 12:55:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/30/2002 12:55:54 PM EDT by 71-Hour_Achmed]
Originally Posted By ilikelegs: 71-Hour_Achmed and Scarecrow This thread is not about "Pick one, Jews or Arabs", Whats you favorite ? Its in reference to this thread. [url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=112720[/url]
View Quote
Gee, you sure made that obvious up front, didn't you? Not that it makes a damn bit of difference.
If you could read worth a shit you may have posted something different. Did you see this !!!
In a thread not to long ago we talked about all muslims and how they should be wiped out. That means rounded up and killed. Many were shocked into thinking that people wanted to do this and thought that way. So lets look at the Muslim extremist and see what we are up against.
View Quote
Again, I wrote in the Mr. Rogers style so dumb asses like you could understand my sarcastic view with people who stick their head in the sand and think the problem will go away or correct itself. I gave a few surface examples of the mind set of the average Muslim extremist in the middle east and what they believe. I gave a couple of examples of how they are being taught this at a very young age.
View Quote
This is why you mention that they're praying to "a rock" (as opposed to praying in the direction of a holy site, much as Catholics might make a pilgrimage to Rome to get in on one of the Pope's masses, which I guess are ESPECIALLY holy)? Is that anything like those weirdos who strap boxes to their foreheads and arms when they pray? Or how about the nutcases who believe their Emperor is the "divine son of Heaven"? Or how about the frootloops who commit ritual cannibalism weekly, and who think they have to pass their sins up the "chain of command" in order to be forgiven for them?
But you didn't get it. So I explained it one more time. Again, its not a jew -vs- arab thread. Its a Muslim extremist - vs- American way of life, what are you gonna do about it thread.
View Quote
Oh. I see. So when you posted
Originally Posted By ilikelegs: So show where the Israeli's do this.
View Quote
you didn't mean to turn this into a "jew -vs- arab thread". Does this mean you think Israel *is* the USA, or are you just confused?
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 1:53:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/30/2002 1:56:44 PM EDT by ilikelegs]
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 1:57:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/30/2002 1:59:55 PM EDT by ilikelegs]
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 3:42:49 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 4:50:46 PM EDT
Posted by Scarecrow There was a time when people beleived all of communist russia had to die and the only reason they hated you guys was because of your life style, and like the majority of simple minded folk you all buy into the hype now as you did then.
View Quote
They only had thousands of nukes pointed at us and still do. No cause for alarm though right ?
View Quote
What the fuck are you talking about? Totally off topic bullshit and a lame attempt to put words in my mouth. What the fuck alarm are you talking about? Does them having nukes pointed at your country because your the only people that could nuke them not make sence? I guess since the russians have nukes pointed at you all then you should kill them all right? And wouldnt they have the right to kill you all because you ALSO have your nukes pointed at them? On the topic of nukes, if your ally steals your nuke technology and sells it to the highest bidder does that mean he is being a good friend and deserves your tax money? Get a fucking life, your only responses are lame attempts to draw the heat off yourself by putting words in the mouths of others and talking from a narrow minded CNN breaded point of view.
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 4:52:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/30/2002 4:54:09 PM EDT by 71-Hour_Achmed]
Originally Posted By ilikelegs:
originally posted by 71-Hour_Achmed This is why you mention that they're praying to "a rock" as opposed to praying in the direction of a holy site
View Quote
Could care less about their holy site. Its a damn rock.
View Quote
And the "Church of the Nativity" was just a random patch of land that some frauds thought could be turned profitable if they came up with the right marketing plan. Sorta like those "See the space-time vortex!" roadside attractions one finds out in the middle of nowhere when driving across the U.S. . . .
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 4:59:30 PM EDT
GOod job Legs! I love it as for those opposing you...during Nam where did the cowards go? Even better how many here want to tell the UN where to go....Sharon did it!
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 5:03:53 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 5:08:16 PM EDT
originally posted by 71-Hour_Achmed The Israelis don't have to blow themselves up. They have IDF soldiers at checkpoints, machine-gunning pregnant Palestinian women as the women go to the hospital to give birth.
View Quote
A great piece of propaganda without a source. Kinda like the footage we saw when a little boy was shot in his fathers arms. Turned out that the Palestinians shot him.
View Quote
No, it turns out that WorldNet Daily ranted for months and months about "was he REALLY shot by Palestinians?", thereby convincing a lot of mindless sheeple like yourself that that must have been the case, even though they never presented any real evidence of it.
Would you mind giving a source for this article. I posted 15 sources.[img]http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/deal.gif[/img]
View Quote
No, you posted fifteen links to news articles. Let's start with one thing: do you deny that the Israeli checkpoints exist? Are you like those Holocaust deniers who run around screaming that all the Jews died of cholera, and somehow neglect to notice the gas chamers and Mengele's medical "research" diaries? Once you've gotten past admitting that the Israelis do in fact have checkpoints, you can go to this article: [url]http://archives.seattletimes.nwsource.com/cgi-bin/texis.cgi/web/vortex/display?slug=mideast25&date=20020225[/url] and notice the summary section where two such "incidents" are mentioned. Plus a third where Israeli troops "fired warning shots into the air" which miraculously reoriented themselves after being fired and punched eight holes in a diplomat's armored BMW. BTW, that's just the February 25th, 2002 daily summary of Israeli soldiers' shootings of unarmed Palestinians. So far this year, the IDF has killed around 1400 (last count I heard) as compared to around 400 Israelis dead. Here's another nice article about your friends: [url]http://archives.seattletimes.nwsource.com/cgi-bin/texis.cgi/web/vortex/display?slug=articles31&date=20020331[/url] So, the Israelis have something in common with HCI. HCI defines anyone under the age of 25 to be a "child" when they create their statistics of "children" being wounded or killed by guns. The IDF defines an "adult" as anyone 12 or older (sounds like Arkansas to me, although the Arkansas definition also includes farmyard animals).
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 5:13:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/30/2002 5:15:05 PM EDT by ilikelegs]
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 5:29:46 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 5:39:31 PM EDT
Originally Posted By ilikelegs: Defend the Muslim extremist by addressing some of the articles I posted.
View Quote
Why, when you refuse to address anything that you demanded I look up for you? "Oh, you were telling the truth? That's nice! Now let's sidestep the whole issue!" If you want to be an asshole, well, you're succeeding admirably. Congratulations.
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 6:08:18 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 8:06:11 PM EDT
machine-gunning pregnant Palestinian women as the women go to the hospital to give birth
View Quote
In all probability it was an accident - if it wasn't, who can blame the Israelis? The Palestinians only purpose is to screw up the lives of the Israelis and kill them. So mama didn't give birth to yet one more maniacal muslim freak who would grow up yearning to destroy me, my family, and my country. GOOD!! [beer] I say this with all sincerity - f*ck 'em. Tate
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 8:54:11 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Guzzler: I have a piece of triva about Mr. Rogers. . . . when I see his picture.
View Quote
That's funny. 20 years ago, dated a girl (Sewickley, PA), who once dated his son, Mr. Rogers Jr. She said he was a nice guy, but was a *lot* like his pop.
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 11:00:24 PM EDT
Why, when you refuse to address anything that you demanded I look up for you? "Oh, you were telling the truth? That's nice! Now let's sidestep the whole issue!" If you want to be an asshole, well, you're succeeding admirably. Congratulations.
View Quote
Your questions where diversions from the original post. Post your own thread about it.
View Quote
In case you hadn't noticed, I was replying to YOUR OWN POST. If you don't like the direction your thread went, then you should damn well learn to stay on your own topic.
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 4:46:31 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/1/2002 5:00:09 AM EDT by ilikelegs]
Top Top