Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/27/2001 3:43:13 AM EDT
Mr Baer, I just got your package last night and wanted to thank you personaly.  I deleted your e-mail address yesterday and have no other way to send my thanks.  The mag unload tool is great. I have always been without one and it will certainly be of great use. To send me this for free shows the type of person you must be.

Again, Thank you for the gift.[beer]

Gunfighter out...
Link Posted: 2/27/2001 7:15:39 AM EDT
[#1]
[grenade]
Link Posted: 2/27/2001 3:51:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Mag unload tool?  I thought every gun came with one of those.  A trigger. [;D]

Aggie1
Link Posted: 2/27/2001 4:28:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Depends. I have a factory mag unloader for my HK 91's (SR9 T's). Works good too. A lot better than your thumb. Ever try to manually flip 20 rounds of .308 out of an HK 91 steel mag with your fingers?

These things can be very handy tools. Now if someone woould invent one for a Beta C Mag. Or better yet - a way to tell how many rounds are in the damn thing after you've fired a few and lost count (and don't tell me to weigh it).
Link Posted: 2/27/2001 4:41:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Les Baer?!?!?! He's here?!?!?! On this board?!?!?!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top