Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/9/2010 5:06:17 PM EDT
Just read a quote by the NYC Imam on fox news.
Is there anything that wont fire them up?
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 5:07:53 PM EDT
[#1]
lol

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 5:08:33 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Complete and total submission on our part.

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 5:12:39 PM EDT
[#3]
If we do anything except surrender unconditionally, it will incite violence.  This is bullshit.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 5:13:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Crap!  beat by 4 minutes and 6 seconds.......
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 5:13:27 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not even that:  They don't have a history of treating "dhimmis" very well.

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 5:16:32 PM EDT
[#6]
I hope they keep threatening us. It shows their true colors. Go ahead and attack us again. The BS about it being "a small fraction of followers of Islam" isn't going to hold water forever.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 5:17:15 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not even that:  They don't have a history of treating "dhimmis" very well.

Of course!

Typical muzzie propaganda!
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 5:18:43 PM EDT
[#8]
BS.  What incited all the other attacks on the US prior this joke of a mess?  They hate us, plain and simple.  They will attack for any reason or no reason at all.  It's a convenient excuse for them to act when the might otherwise not at this time.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 5:20:46 PM EDT
[#9]

This is really getting dumb now.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 5:20:57 PM EDT
[#10]

damn, these egg shells are starting to hurt my feet

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 5:23:44 PM EDT
[#11]
Nowadays, ______________ can incite violence.

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 5:24:24 PM EDT
[#12]
Where are they going to get violent?

Here?  Come on guys, all its going to take to quell that violence is the guys from a regions Home Town Forum showing up in armour, with weapons to put an end to that really fucking quick.

In their own country?  Shit.  They can rage against america all they want in their home country.  Hell, I'd even be willing to go there and have a barbeque to feed everyone that wants to rage around acting the fool.  I really don't care if they want to get violent in their backyard.

Now, when they come into my backyard and start threatening violence . . . . . well . . . . . threaten me in my own backyard.  Lets see how far that one flies.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 5:25:41 PM EDT
[#13]
Fine, let them get violent, they will reap what they sow...fucking savages.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 5:31:09 PM EDT
[#14]
i am so fucking tired of the fucking muslim bullshit...this has got to stop and stop soon, they are trying to destroy us from the inside.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 5:32:02 PM EDT
[#15]
So, by "violence" they mean terrorism, right? I mean, let's be honest here. We are literally being threatened with violence if we don't meet their demands. That's the very definition of terrorism, and anyone threatening violence IS A TERRORIST!
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 5:37:09 PM EDT
[#16]
and so would burning a koran, and so would drawing a pictuer of muhammad, and so would drawing a pic of Allah, and so does being Christian, and so does not converting to Islam before you head is fucking cut off with a rusty, dull butter knife!!!!!!!!    FUCK THEM!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 5:38:05 PM EDT
[#17]
You know, their constant threats of violence reminds me of when I was a child.

If I didn't get my way I'd have a temper tantrum.  For a while, my mom appeased me.  If we were at the store and i wanted gum, all i had to do was rage and i'd get it in order to avoid making a scene.  That lasted until i went somewhere with my dad.  I started having a tantrum and he swatted me right upside the head and put an end to that.  I might have tried it once or twice after that, but the vision of my dads giant hand making a pass at my head was enough to push me past the temper tantrum stage.

How that relates to Islam . . . .

They're a 2 year old who keeps raging, or threatening to rage, and everyone wrings their hands the way my mother did, and gives in.  Islam wants gum - a little temper tantrum and we give them gum.  Islam wants chocolate - a little temper tantrum and we give them chocolate.

The whole world ought to take a lesson from my Dad.  Islam wants a new tree fort in the back yard?  Go ahead.  Rage.  Throw that temper tantrum in public.  Go right ahead.  We'll have to man up and let them know "This hurts us more than it hurts you" as we pull that belt off and give the whole fucking religion a "Your Father is Home and he knows EXACTLY what you did today, young man" moment.  And when Mommy-Lib starts wringing her hands about how its really not juniors fault, and if (s)he'd only given in and let them have that new tree fort, well, maybe Junior would like us better . . . . we have to stand firm.

Men bring the discipline.  Libs make sandwiches.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 5:38:37 PM EDT
[#18]
I'm sick and I'm tired of hearing about this shit... the mosque, the quran, the mosque, the quran....

I say fuck them and the magic carpet's they rode in on......

Political correctness, double standards & appeasement is strangling this country.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 5:38:42 PM EDT
[#19]
So...just to make sure I understand this......these cretins attacked NYC on 9/11....killed thousands of innocent people...danced in the streets of their countries (and ours) in celebration of their actions...then let us know that they will be building a monument to their religion in NYC, overlooking ground zero, and that if we object they will commit acts of violence against us as punishment for our protests.

Do I have that correct?

If any of what I posted above pisses you off, dont let it.
What should piss you off is that America will allow it to happen...without a fight.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 5:38:50 PM EDT
[#20]
How CONVENIENT!  

We're fighting them overseas so that we have freedom from them.  If we allow ourselves to be controlled, WHAT THE HELL ARE WE FIGHTING FOR?
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 5:41:23 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
So, by "violence" they mean terrorism, right? I mean, let's be honest here. We are literally being threatened with violence if we don't meet their demands. That's the very definition of terrorism, and anyone threatening violence IS A TERRORIST!

In this case it's terrorism, but your definition needs a little bit of work.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 5:41:41 PM EDT
[#22]
Fuck them. Let them riot , We already have the troops trained and expierenced in dealing with theese fucking wingnuts.  Bring it on our home turf and Allah will piss himself at the vengence of the American people.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 5:43:29 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
You know, their constant threats of violence reminds me of when I was a child.

If I didn't get my way I'd have a temper tantrum.  For a while, my mom appeased me.  If we were at the store and i wanted gum, all i had to do was rage and i'd get it in order to avoid making a scene.  That lasted until i went somewhere with my dad.  I started having a tantrum and he swatted me right upside the head and put an end to that.  I might have tried it once or twice after that, but the vision of my dads giant hand making a pass at my head was enough to push me past the temper tantrum stage.

How that relates to Islam . . . .

They're a 2 year old who keeps raging, or threatening to rage, and everyone wrings their hands the way my mother did, and gives in.  Islam wants gum - a little temper tantrum and we give them gum.  Islam wants chocolate - a little temper tantrum and we give them chocolate.

The whole world ought to take a lesson from my Dad.  Islam wants a new tree fort in the back yard?  Go ahead.  Rage.  Throw that temper tantrum in public.  Go right ahead.  We'll have to man up and let them know "This hurts us more than it hurts you" as we pull that belt off and give the whole fucking religion a "Your Father is Home and he knows EXACTLY what you did today, young man" moment.  And when Mommy-Lib starts wringing her hands about how its really not juniors fault, and if (s)he'd only given in and let them have that new tree fort, well, maybe Junior would like us better . . . . we have to stand firm.

Men bring the discipline.  Libs make sandwiches.

LOL right on.
Are you Mrcleanforhires long winded brother by chance?
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 5:45:35 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Nope religion of peace, not religeon of acceptance of others.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 5:47:07 PM EDT
[#25]
out of all the sillyness that is happening.

this comment is the one that pisses me off the most.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top