Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/30/2006 8:54:48 AM EDT
I'm jonesing for a R3 (1993-1995) RX7.  I've found a nice one on the east coast, but I'll have to get it shipped to WA.  A few random web sites show it to be about $1000.  That's all fine and good, but which service to trust?  Anybody have opinions?

Thanks,
BoB
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 2:23:59 PM EDT
[#1]
id say fly out there and drive it back...it'll end up saving you money unless it breaks down on the way home.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 12:53:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Pay me to do it...Drive it I mean.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 6:28:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Kiwi's Karriers out of Port Townsend. They hauled my FJ45 wagon and have hauled a bunch of my LC buddies rigs, super good folks, great prices.

watch out for east coast rigs, rust is not your freind
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 8:22:49 AM EDT
[#4]
I used Intercity Lines to move my Porsche. Twice. Nice enclosed trailers, satellite tracking, etc. My car was by far the cheapest one on the trailer.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 8:23:30 AM EDT
[#5]
I just used Angel's to get my K5 from DFW to Jax, NC.  $810 they picked it up Sunday at noon and it was here and off the truck at 900 Wednesday morning.

check out Transport reviews
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 6:16:12 AM EDT
[#6]
I used DSA and they did a great job. They had my vehicle delivered exactly when they said. It cost 1300 to transport my Range Rover from Montana to Missouri. I was going to pull the thing on a carrier behind a UHaul truck but it weighs almost 5K pounds, well over the limit for any of the carriers you can rent. You can cut your shipping costs if you have it delivered or picked up at one of the shipper's terminals. Im not sure you will do as well flying and driving it yourself, considering fuel, time it would take, motels, etc. Not to mention, the miles and wear on your (unproven) vehicle.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top