Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/27/2003 8:53:53 AM EDT
Setting: 1886 NM, Native americans whom THE PROPER GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS condoned killing all their food off(like they'll do to our ammo) and confiscated this country from are being shipped to "that swamp" FLA.(<biased opinion). Tommy Lee, left his wife and goes to live with the chirakawa(sp)"indians" in his early years and drifts away from his whitemans heritage, his daughter Kate Windslow?, Val Kilmer,surprise!.....I wont give the movie plot/story away, but I give it a thumbs up!
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 9:54:32 AM EDT
[#1]
[url]http://www.startribune.com/stories/1553/4231090.html[/url]

Here's an interview with Tommy Lee Jones about the movie.

[url]http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/themissing/[/url]

Here's a link to the movie website
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 10:32:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Val Kilmer,surprise!.....I wont give the movie plot/story away, but I give it a thumbs up!
View Quote

I didn't know Mr. "Funky Elbows" was in this movie.
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 2:21:25 PM EDT
[#3]
They found the friggin ugliest Indian to play the magic man. Good movie but towards the end the Indian Magic Mumbo Jumbo got overboard.

Link Posted: 11/27/2003 3:19:39 PM EDT
[#4]
I want some magic powder that'll tear your soul apart.
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 3:32:40 PM EDT
[#5]
So, what's wrong with the mumbo jumbo?.....This is a free coutry right?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top