Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 3/29/2012 9:59:21 PM EDT
Something I saw once back in the 80's. Pirates of the Caribbean time, maybe of a white hunk prisoner sold as a slave there. The governor maybe an older fat man, his daughter young, short, blonde, anxious for a little rebellion. At one point, an erotic play is going on with an Egyptian theme and the governor is SHOCKED to see that one of the scantly clad maidens in a Cleopatra black wig is his daughter and that she's rather enjoying herself......in being rebellious, that is. At the end of the movie, maybe, the hunk prisoner and the people destroy the symbol of slavery there, maybe a whipping post.

I know, it sounds like Emanuelle meets a romantic paperback but still....................................

Anyone know?
Link Posted: 3/29/2012 10:12:54 PM EDT
the only pirate movie i remember from the 80's was Yellowbeard. and i ever watched it, but it was on HBO every single day for about 3 years. at least it seemed that way when we would flip through the tv guide.

sorry i was of little/no help.

S
Link Posted: 3/29/2012 10:16:13 PM EDT
Originally Posted By scott917:
the only pirate movie i remember from the 80's was Yellowbeard. and i ever watched it, but it was on HBO every single day for about 3 years. at least it seemed that way when we would flip through the tv guide.

sorry i was of little/no help.

S

Thank you and it is of some help since it points out an unintended misdirection that I put in.

As near as I can recall, this wasn't a pirate movie or, at the very least, pirates were not the central theme. This was more of a colonial movie during pirate times.
________________________________________________________________________________________________
("What's this? The script calls for a bar in 1796!"––Director Tori walking into a set where there are neon lights and plastic flamingos.
"Oh! I thought I was suppose to build a bar of 1976!"––carpenter, (w,stte), "Miss Directed")
Link Posted: 3/29/2012 10:39:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/29/2012 10:39:32 PM EDT by JBlitzen]
Don't think it's this, but you reminded me of Nate And Hayes.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nate_and_Hayes
Top Top