Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 10/12/2007 3:17:48 PM EST
[Last Edit: 10/12/2007 3:18:45 PM EST by sirensong]
So I've finally gotten around to watching "snakes on a plane"--am about 45 min in, and the thing that kills me is that no one has realized that snakes are cold-blooded and need O2. all that would be required is for the survivors to get on the oxygen in 1st class, then depressurize the whole damn fuselage. it makes me crazy when filmmakers miss easy fixes like this.

what other movies have these kinds of gross blunders?
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 3:19:20 PM EST
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 3:19:50 PM EST
ummm

If you do not have your tongue firmly implanted in your cheek you are grossly unprepared to watch that movie
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 3:26:39 PM EST

Originally Posted By dedfella:
ummm

If you do not have your tongue firmly implanted in your cheek you are grossly unprepared to watch that movie

i'm quite a fan of camp--it's one of my favorite genres. i probably represent half of the fanbase of movies like "deep rising" just by myself.

but good camp has to deal with the easy fixes. "shaun of the dead" is a good example.
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 3:30:57 PM EST

Originally Posted By sirensong:

Originally Posted By dedfella:
ummm

i'm quite a fan of camp--it's one of my favorite genres. i probably represent half of the fanbase of movies like "deep rising" just by myself.

but good camp has to deal with the easy fixes. "shaun of the dead" is a good example.

"deep rising" FTW

I am the other half

DR is better camp than "snakes" without a doubt

Treat Williams vs. c'thulu
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 3:32:00 PM EST

Originally Posted By DoubleFeed:
That would require the moviemakers to ask that the audience think of the aircraft in mechanical terms, and the snakes in biological terms.
Top Top