Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/4/2004 5:49:37 AM EDT
I went and saw this film yesterday afternoon after work.  

Very silly movie, overall.  I was not expecting much, and I wasn't disappointed.  Generally poor acting, implausible script, unrealistic characters.

Tom Sizemore's character is way out of left field, and completely unbelievable.  The main character, a young 'It' actor, is also way too goody-two-shoes to be believed.  

The revenge plots are not particularly clever, and the cop investigating the deaths seems to want to practically give head to the actor who is obviously taking action against the photographers.

The only good thing about this film is that Waynegro(sp?) is featured, the first film I have seen him in since Heat.

One last thing - the trailer leads you to believe there may be naked womenz in this film, but there aren't.  Bastards!

Don't waste your money.

movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=hv&cf=info&id=1808470951
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 6:26:43 AM EDT
[#1]
Looks like crap. Thanks for the warning.
Waynegro is currently on the show "Monk" on USA. That's a pretty funny show btw. Worth a watch.
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 9:18:36 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Looks like crap. Thanks for the warning.
Waynegro is currently on the show "Monk" on USA. That's a pretty funny show btw. Worth a watch.

Ted Levine?  He was a cop in Heat, not Waynegro.  Unless there's somebody else on Monk.
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 9:29:24 AM EDT
[#3]
Sucked.  

Sucked.

Sucked.

I wish I had more hands, so I could give it 4 thumbs down!
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 10:23:27 AM EDT
[#4]
Looked like a crap movie in the previews to me. Hollywierd really needs to try harder these days!
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 10:51:25 AM EDT
[#5]
Saw it too, didn't have any strong opinions on it either way.  Did anyone else notice that it seemed to be changed from an R to a PG13 at the last minute?  I noticed several points where the f-word was obviously dubbed and the violence was way too toned down considering the subject matter.  I wonder if Mel thinks he has to do the PG13 thing to attract his following among the religious.
I was disapointed.  It could have been a good movie with some harsh profanity, more violence and a more lurid villian.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top