Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/4/2002 2:28:45 PM EDT

Just sitting here watching the movie "Conspiracy Theory". i know it's a silly movie, but I still like it. Mel Gibson just torched his own pad after  a raid started. Who here would like to have a pad rigged up like that, burn and escape.. fullclip
Link Posted: 8/4/2002 2:30:59 PM EDT
[#1]
I'd just end up leaving it lying around and have it torch my apt. instead.
Link Posted: 8/4/2002 3:34:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I'd just end up leaving it lying around and have it torch my apt. instead.
View Quote

To quote Pete Hogwallop from O' Brother, Where Art Thou?: "That don't make no sense!"
Link Posted: 8/4/2002 3:44:27 PM EDT
[#3]
If you're gonna' torch your place do it like Gene Hackman did in "Enemy of the State."

Woooohooooo   [:D]
Link Posted: 8/4/2002 3:46:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
If you're gonna' torch your place do it like Gene Hackman did in "Enemy of the State."

View Quote

Yep, that's the way to do it. Boom!
Link Posted: 8/4/2002 3:56:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote

That's the other movie I was thinking of. My mind won't function after a day without ar-15.

Is this what is happen with the Homeland Security Act? Will we be tracked with our every move? Profiled with every credit card purchase? I need to dig a hole and hide... fullclip
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top