Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/3/2001 1:10:58 PM EDT
Just saw the flick. Perks of being unemployed, you get to check it out the day it debuts at matinee prices.

F*CKING hilarious!!!! This is a must see this weekend if you ask me. Chris Tucker carries the comedy and Jackie Chan supplies the action. Pretty good plot too about undetectable counterfeit money. There also a few twist in the story makes it ineteresting. Overall a 4 1/2 stars I think.
Link Posted: 8/3/2001 6:50:52 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm saving my money, I will only pay to see a movie in the theater about once a year if that, for American Pie 2.

I'll rent Rush Hour 2 when it hits the video stores but it like so many other movies in the theaters I just refuse to pay 7.50.

But not only is Jackie Chan and Chris Tucker in the movie, there's some pretty fine lookin asian womenz in there too from what I can tell!  Nothin wrong with that!
Link Posted: 8/3/2001 7:11:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
But not only is Jackie Chan and Chris Tucker in the movie, there's some pretty fine lookin asian womenz in there too from what I can tell!  Nothin wrong with that!
View Quote

Oh yes there is. They got this latin chick in there too that's pretty hot. BTW matinee over here is $5.00

Hopefully I don't have a temp gig next Fri. I can see Amer. Pie 2 during matinee on its first day as well.
Link Posted: 8/3/2001 9:50:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
They got this latin chick in there too that's pretty hot
View Quote

Just got back from seeing the movie.
You aint kiddin that chick is HOT!!
Link Posted: 8/3/2001 10:01:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Wish I could afford to go to a movie - maybe I'll quit tomorrow and see the matinee
Link Posted: 8/3/2001 10:29:20 PM EDT
[#5]
I will wait for it to hit the $1.00 moviehouse here. Early bird showing is only $.50.

Link Posted: 8/4/2001 7:03:08 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I will wait for it to hit the $1.00 moviehouse here. Early bird showing is only $.50.

View Quote

Hey we've got one of those here in Plano. It's $2.00 though, but you can bring in your on food. However, I'd hate to see em close down so I buy my soda there.
Link Posted: 8/4/2001 8:04:41 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/4/2001 8:44:23 AM EDT
[#8]
" i can't afford a $7.00 movie"

But i bet you can afford a AR sold at at huge profit from the local gun store.

HAHA

Aint capitalism great!
Link Posted: 8/4/2001 12:46:49 PM EDT
[#9]
I get in to all movies no matter what time they are showing for $5.50, with my student ID.  Then I just smuggle in the food and drink in my cargo shorts and I have a cheap outing!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top