Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/20/2002 4:46:51 AM EDT
Here's a movie poll, but not about BHD. I'm working late, and being the only one around, I'm watching the tube all night. I'm watching Wyatt Earp with punk-ass Costner in it, and I have to raise this question: Who was the better Doc Holiday? was it Val Kilmer in Tombstone, or Dennis Quaid in Wyatt Earp?

For my money, Quaid takes it hands down. He's a lot more crusty, and twice as nasty, and does not have that faggoty look that Val Kilmer had in Tombstone.

So who is it gonna be for the best Doc Holiday amongst the other movie watching folk on AR15.com?

Boredom continues.......
Link Posted: 1/20/2002 5:42:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/20/2002 6:02:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Quaid all the way!!  He lost enought weight to get to that sickly look that it was actually a health risk.  However he wanted that wasted look of someone suffering from TB.

Now that is dedication to ones art!
Link Posted: 1/20/2002 6:26:53 AM EDT
[#3]
Quaid was the more realistic Holliday, but I must admit I liked Kilmer's attitude a little better. He had a little more flair.
Link Posted: 1/20/2002 11:49:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:So who is it gonna be for the best Doc Holiday amongst the other movie watching folk on AR15.com?Boredom continues.......
View Quote

Any Doc Holiday who calls yahoos "Huckleberry" has my vote. Especially his lines after he shot Johnny What's-his-name, "Poor thing, he was just too high strung" or words to that effect!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top