Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/28/2009 5:33:18 PM EDT
All of the movies that Hollywood puts out, not to mention the millions of dollars invested in making them, you would think they would accurately represent the theme down to the finest detail.

Post your "Print Screen" image of a movie mistake.

Tears of the Sun

Backwards aimpoint on M4

Tears of the Sun

Same scene used twice. Second scene is mirrored from the first. Red circle shows villager that was about to be lit on fire with the car tire around him.
Link Posted: 10/28/2009 5:36:00 PM EDT
[#1]
The "mistake" in TOS was that it was made.
Link Posted: 10/28/2009 5:39:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Why is it every time a glock is pulled, there is a hammer cocking sound, or they only pump a shotgun after is pointed after someone?
Link Posted: 10/28/2009 5:45:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
The "mistake" in TOS was that it was made.

+1  
Link Posted: 10/28/2009 5:56:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Just Click Here
Link Posted: 10/28/2009 6:37:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Don’t have screenshots, but heres a few off the top of my head….

-Guy in THE PATRIOT is wearing a watch, in another scene a car drives by in background

-Stormtrooper hits his head on a doorframe in STAR WARS: A NEW HOPE

-Tom Hanks accidentally fires off his Tommy Gun during the beach scene of SAVING PRIVATE RYAN, but there is no sound, so you don’t really notice
Link Posted: 10/29/2009 3:04:42 PM EDT
[#6]
IIRC in "Catch me if you Can" when they are in the mothers new house asking her where Leonardo's character is, the boom-mic gets too low and is in the scene just above Tom Hanks' head
Link Posted: 10/29/2009 3:27:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Wally Cox knocking off The Duke's hairpiece in a fight scene.......
Link Posted: 10/29/2009 3:36:33 PM EDT
[#8]
In IronMan, the Bald Headed Guy forgets his line when he is talking to the scientist.
"Tony Stark built this in a cave! *Pauses* With a box of scraps!"
Link Posted: 10/30/2009 5:04:27 PM EDT
[#9]
How many times has an actor just come out of being dunked into some body of water; ocean, pool, river, lake, etc., and a few seconds later their clothing is dry as kinder?

Just watched a similar scene on DVD a few hours ago.  One minute Miss Star is sopping wet, then she dry, then she's wet again before she dry's off and changes her clothes.

IM me if you want the name of this NC-17 movie.
Link Posted: 10/31/2009 12:56:04 AM EDT
[#10]

What is this? Well, it's a clip from Star Wars - The Empire Strikes
Back. Princess Leia and Lando Calrissian are running through Cloud City
trying to avoid capture by Imperial forces. What's interesting about
this clip, is the man running through the center of the frame carrying
an ICE CREAM MAKER. http://community.cbs47.tv/blogs/culture_shock/archive/2009/09/01/4234361.aspx

Don't know why but I find this to be pretty funny.

Link Posted: 11/1/2009 7:43:43 AM EDT
[#11]
Not a movie, but I'm watching the Military channel right now, and a bunch of Green Berets are Running around Lang Vei, VN, with M16A2s.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 12:45:45 PM EDT
[#12]
How about the classic scene in "Commando" after Arnie drops that dude with his weak arm,  he walks towards the Porsche which is damaged on the side, flips it over, gets in and drives off, showing the damage has repaired itself.

Oh, and when Ash is being chased through the cabin in Evil Dead II, you can see there's no ceiling, just a stage set.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 2:45:05 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
How about the classic scene in "Commando" after Arnie drops that dude with his weak arm,  he walks towards the Porsche which is damaged on the side, flips it over, gets in and drives off, showing the damage has repaired itself.

Oh, and when Ash is being chased through the cabin in Evil Dead II, you can see there's no ceiling, just a stage set.

Another one I like in Commando is when Ahhnold is blowing up the badguy base with all those explosives.  If you watch closely there's a shot where a building blows up and it looks like a guy is standing on guard in front of it.  Look a little closer and you'll see there's a fucking stick holding him up since he's apparently made out of cardboard.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 8:54:58 AM EDT
[#14]
I just watched Pelham 123 with Travolta and Denzel.  NYPD guy asks Denzel if he knows how to use a gun and pulls out a Walther PPK and puts it in a marked bag. Later on Denzel
goes into marked bag and pulls out a stainless Glock and shoots Travolta
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top