Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
1/22/2020 12:12:56 PM
Posted: 10/11/2007 3:30:38 PM EST
What do they call those displays made of cardboard, that are big, and feature a main character or a scene from the movie, and they are setup to stand by themselves? You see them alot in the movie theaters, like say right by a screen room you're going into.
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 3:31:58 PM EST
I think they're just called stand-ups.
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 3:33:41 PM EST
Top Top