Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/8/2005 6:50:43 PM EDT
Has anybody eaten Mountain Lion before?
This guy a couple houses down from me said he was going to make some Mt. Lion Chili....i dont' know about that.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 6:52:35 PM EDT
It tastes like pork. One of the few things that don't taste like chicken.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 6:52:58 PM EDT
I've talked to three people who've eaten it. Two of them I trust (the third would eat the ass out of a roadkill skunk and claim it was excellent).

All three of them said it was Excellent.
One of them was a girl who is anti-venison and really picky. She was pissed she got tricked into eating it but still admitted it was outstanding.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 6:54:13 PM EDT

Originally Posted By crashburnrepeat:
I've talked to three people who've eaten it. Two of them I trust (the third would eat the ass out of a roadkill skunk and claim it was excellent).

One of them was a girl who is anti-venison and really picky. She was pissed she got tricked into eating it but still admitted it was outstanding.

maybe i'll try some then. thanks.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 7:02:16 PM EDT

Originally Posted By crashburnrepeat:

Anybody else wanna get the family recipe book from friend number 3 ?
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 5:50:49 AM EDT
never eaten one but I saw one once at a buddies place up in Bowie. It walked right across the shooting range we had set up. I was so surprised I just watched him leave and I never picked up my camera..
Top Top