Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 6/25/2008 8:04:30 AM EDT
Does anyone know how I can download pics from my Razr phone to my PC? I don't want to have to buy the software, it's not that important.

I have a USB cable.

thanks!
Daisy
Link Posted: 6/25/2008 8:07:30 AM EDT
Link Posted: 6/25/2008 8:10:19 AM EDT
Does your computer have Bluetooth?

I transfer my pics from my RAZR to my PC via Bluetooth.
Link Posted: 6/25/2008 8:40:33 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Reservoir_Dog:
Does your computer have Bluetooth?

I transfer my pics from my RAZR to my PC via Bluetooth.

+1... Bluetooth is the easiest, though it can be a bit fiddly until you get the hang of it. You can buy a USB Bluetooth adapter for cheap. Alternatively, depending on your cellphone service, you coudl email the piccture to yourself.
Link Posted: 6/25/2008 11:57:03 AM EDT
I tried the download, and my nazi company has only administrators with the capability for that kind of download.

And of course I don't have bluetooth here either.

sigh.

Thanks for the help, guys!
Link Posted: 6/25/2008 12:22:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/25/2008 12:23:05 PM EDT by VooDoo3dfx]

Originally Posted By daisywench:
I tried the download, and my nazi company has only administrators with the capability for that kind of download.

And of course I don't have bluetooth here either.

sigh.

Thanks for the help, guys!

Can't do it from home?

ETA:

The other option is (and depending on how much you wish to pay) is to email the pictures to your email account.

Verizon charged me $.25 a picture when I had to do it. Dunno what your company would charge.
Link Posted: 6/27/2008 7:02:32 PM EDT
Another option is to use a memory card. Put one in, copy the pictures to the card, put the card in a computer.

Another option is to go to your carrier's retail outlet and ask them to do that. They may charge you something, but if you're a subscriber, they probably won't.
Link Posted: 6/27/2008 7:10:21 PM EDT
You can email them to yourself one at a time. It's slow but better than nothing.
Link Posted: 7/23/2008 6:02:57 AM EDT
Top Top