Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/25/2008 8:04:30 AM EDT
Does anyone know how I can download pics from my Razr phone to my PC?  I don't want to have to buy the software, it's not that important.  

I have a USB cable.

thanks!
Daisy
Link Posted: 6/25/2008 8:07:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/25/2008 8:10:19 AM EDT
[#2]
Does your computer have Bluetooth?

I transfer my pics from my RAZR to my PC via Bluetooth.
Link Posted: 6/25/2008 8:40:33 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Does your computer have Bluetooth?

I transfer my pics from my RAZR to my PC via Bluetooth.

+1... Bluetooth is the easiest, though it can be a bit fiddly until you get the hang of it. You can buy a USB Bluetooth adapter for cheap. Alternatively, depending on your cellphone service, you coudl email the piccture to yourself.
Link Posted: 6/25/2008 11:57:03 AM EDT
[#4]
I tried the download, and my nazi company has only administrators with the capability for that kind of download.

And of course I don't have bluetooth here either.

sigh.

Thanks for the help, guys!
Link Posted: 6/25/2008 12:22:08 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I tried the download, and my nazi company has only administrators with the capability for that kind of download.

And of course I don't have bluetooth here either.

sigh.

Thanks for the help, guys!

Can't do it from home?

ETA:

The other option is (and depending on how much you wish to pay) is to email the pictures to your email account.

Verizon charged me $.25 a picture when I had to do it. Dunno what your company would charge.
Link Posted: 6/27/2008 7:02:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Another option is to use a memory card. Put one in, copy the pictures to the card, put the card in a computer.

Another option is to go to your carrier's retail outlet and ask them to do that. They may charge you something, but if you're a subscriber, they probably won't.
Link Posted: 6/27/2008 7:10:21 PM EDT
[#7]
You can email them to yourself one at a time.  It's slow but better than nothing.
Link Posted: 7/23/2008 6:02:57 AM EDT
[#8]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top