Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 6/11/2009 6:20:23 PM EST
Ok, so I've seen about 1,000 different motorcycle clubs online. I was wondering if there were actually any legit motorcycle clubs? I'm based out of Georgia, so either locally or nationally. I just think it would be cool to meet up once and awhile and go ride with others who share common interests. Any ideas? Suggestions?
Link Posted: 6/12/2009 4:04:18 AM EST
What kind of bike do you ride? There are several clubs that focus on a brand or model of bike and have rallies, or group rides.

Do you like short, local rides or long distance touring? Check with a local dealer and ask them.
Link Posted: 6/12/2009 4:07:31 AM EST
I hear the Outlaws are looking for new members.
Link Posted: 6/12/2009 12:01:56 PM EST
Originally Posted By k12lts:
What kind of bike do you ride? There are several clubs that focus on a brand or model of bike and have rallies, or group rides.

Do you like short, local rides or long distance touring? Check with a local dealer and ask them.

I ride a 1981 Suzuki GS 750 E. I like bot long and short distances, no one more than the other.
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 5:21:23 AM EST
I ride a Victory Vegas and I'm a member of the Blue Knights. You have to be LEO to join. There are several good charitable motorcycle organizations in Georgia. The Chick-Fil-A moo cow riders are a great, very large group of riders who do a lot of charity rides.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 8:15:44 PM EST
[Last Edit: 6/14/2009 8:16:08 PM EST by ColinDoyle]
Here ya go: http://www.advrider.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=63

Good folks on ADVrider.
Top Top