Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/6/2005 12:00:34 AM EDT
It has to be BET, they always got that shit on at work too.

I hate that damn channel, I'll sit and read CNN without pictures and messed up text instead of watch it.

During the slow times I may as fell break my fingers to keep my mind off that annoying shit.

Damn my hands hurt
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 12:04:21 AM EDT
[#1]
agreed
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 12:04:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Hey, at least the tv's not set to LIFETIME!
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 12:05:23 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

or LOGO
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 12:05:37 AM EDT
[#4]
Damnit nearly everyone on there could stand to be shutup with a powerdrill and a hammer
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 12:06:42 AM EDT
[#5]
the hispanic channel.  BTW why are their no english subtitles on that channel?  I speak english, this is an english speaking country, right?  But why do the spanish people get their own channel that no one else can understand unless you speak spanish?  It should be cancled, I am paying hudge cable bill because all the nursery works have their oragne selling buddies hook up their cable for free to watch their channel. F#*K THAT
Icon
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 12:07:52 AM EDT
[#6]
I would probably agree with BET, but add E! and MTV to that list. Mainly because I think they are poison for your brain.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 12:08:45 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
the hispanic channel.  BTW why are their no english subtitles on that channel?  I speak english, this is an english speaking country, right?  But why do the spanish people get their own channel that no one else can understand unless you speak spanish?  It should be cancled, I am paying hudge cable bill because all the nursery works have their oragne selling buddies hook up their cable for free to watch their channel. F#*K THAT
Icon

Well if you were in the area we service I would give you the cable fraud number.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 12:10:49 AM EDT
[#8]
Foxnews in the early morning.

I could almost swear that when I get home from work the people in that show remind me of reformed DUmmy’s.  They try to be so principled and outstanding in their presentation of the morning’s news, but they sound two steps away from being mentally retarded.
To get away from them I often head to CNN until I go to bed.  Believe me; CNN can be a relief at times.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 12:12:56 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Foxnews in the early morning.

I could almost swear that when I get home from work the people in that show remind me of reformed DUmmy’s.  They try to be so principled and outstanding in their presentation of the morning’s news, but they sound two steps away from being mentally retarded.
To get away from them I often head to CNN until I go to bed.  Believe me; CNN can be a relief at times.

I used to watch it in the mornings.

I also add Maury (must be on every damn day at work) and every fake court show to the list
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 12:17:55 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Icon

At least the Spanish channel usually has some scantily clad hotties running around.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 1:00:07 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

or LOGO

Yeah, I just saw that the other day while surfing, when I hit the channel description and saw what it was it went straight (no pun intended) to the locked list.
How long has it been on?
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 1:07:59 AM EDT
[#12]
Al Arabiya, (and all the other haji channels), here in the sanbox. Everyone dressed the same in thier white nightgowns and head dress. What's funny though is sometimes I can flip the channel and there will be some arab chick doing the weahter in jeans and a shirt.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 1:22:46 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Al Arabiya, (and all the other haji channels), here in the sanbox. Everyone dressed the same in thier white nightgowns and head dress. What's funny though is sometimes I can flip the channel and there will be some arab chick doing the weahter in jeans and a shirt.

Those gals must have done something to you.  This what my Spelling Checker did to your post:
Al Arabiya, (and all the other hajji channels), here in the sandbox. Everyone dressed the same in their white nightgowns and head dress. What's funny though is sometimes I can flip the channel and there will be some Arab chick doing the weather in jeans and a shirt.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 3:56:08 AM EDT
[#14]
any of the shopping  channels, must be a zillion of them
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 4:06:19 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
any of the shopping  channels, must be a zillion of them

+ 1,000

Did you ever see that guy selling all those quarters.  
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 4:07:56 AM EDT
[#16]
All of them.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 4:08:05 AM EDT
[#17]
Whenever I program a new TV, the first channels to be programmed OUT of the lineup are MTV, BET, and Comedy Central.

All sources of some of the vilest liberal bilge I've ever seen on TV.

ETA: The shopping channels, Lifetime, and the Spanish channels go next.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 4:13:55 AM EDT
[#18]
WB

has there ever been a white person on it?

no i am not racist...
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 4:33:05 AM EDT
[#19]
CBN, BET,MTV,CNN,shopping channels and the 15 or so Mexispeak channels all gotta go.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 4:53:15 AM EDT
[#20]
BRAVO - ghey show here, ghey show there, ghey show everywhere.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 4:55:02 AM EDT
[#21]
BET, Oxgyen, LOGO etc...
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 5:01:00 AM EDT
[#22]
MTV and BET
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 5:14:31 AM EDT
[#23]
OXYGEN, BET, MTV, LIFETIME, and anything that has to do with country music.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 5:18:13 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
OXYGEN, BET, MTV, LIFETIME, and anything that has to do with country music.

Country music ROCKS
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 5:43:45 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Icon

At least the Spanish channel usually has some scantily clad hotties running around.

A big +1 on that.  
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 6:00:22 AM EDT
[#26]
I wish my TV had the ability to program two different channel lists.  One for all the channels I get, and one for the 10 or so channels I watch 99.999% of the time, so I can start with them whenever I want to channel surf.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 8:57:44 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
I wish my TV had the ability to program two different channel lists.  One for all the channels I get, and one for the 10 or so channels I watch 99.999% of the time, so I can start with them whenever I want to channel surf.

TiVo is your friend!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top