Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/3/2003 10:11:01 PM EDT
A little while ago, I just returned from what was easily the most akward moment of my life.

A friend of mine (Steve) introduced me to a friend of his (Who i'll call Dave).

Steve and I go over to Daves house.

Now, Steve warns me before we go over that Dave isn't the most "popular" guy at his work, and is a tad wanting for friends- but all in all is a good guy.

So, we show up, and meet Dave.
To begin with, the dude goes WAY overboard in trying to impress/befriend us.
Akward as that was, he hadn't even gotten started.
My buddy Steve mentioned I was a gun nut. Dave promptly returns with a Marlin Model 60 .22 and trys to give it to me. I politley declined.

So, as the night is wrapping up, we get into a little "boy talk" about the ladies, sex, and what not. Weird Dave is married to a nice girl.
The conversation progresses to Dave talking about how his wife will do whatever he tells her to do. He calls her in, and [i] orders her to give my buddy Steve a BJ!![/i]
Steve trys to laugh it off, but Dave is dead serious, and you can tell his poor wife is the really "beaten down" type who would have done it on his command alone. There was a solid minute of silence after Dave gave the blowjob command, with the four of us just standing there.

So, Steve and I just left without so much as another word.

I swear, that was the most akward moment of my life. I feel really bad for his poor wife. SHe just stood there with this strange look on her face, staring at the floor.
It was kind of sad in a way.
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 10:19:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Is her mouth pretty?  I dont believe in turning down a good blow job.
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 10:45:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Damn,
That is an odd occurence.  It'd be one thing if she was a swinging type.  But if there was discomfort on her face, that must have really sucked for her.

Do you mean he actually tried to transfer ownership of that .22 to you?  Bizarre.  This guy really needs some friends.
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 11:07:27 PM EDT
[#3]
How disrespectful can one get??

Poor girl. I would have said "Fuck that Dave. YOU give me the BJ!" See how he likes it?
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 11:09:51 PM EDT
[#4]
What a psycho prick.
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 11:11:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Ok, I'll be the first.

[img]http://photos.ar15.com/WS_Content/ImageGallery/IG_LoadImage.asp?iImageUnq=7777[/img]
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 11:19:26 PM EDT
[#6]
so how does the .22 shoot?
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 11:29:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
so how does the .22 shoot?
View Quote

damn you beat me to it.
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 11:30:51 PM EDT
[#8]
Anyone else sense a reoccuring theme lately? The other night it was some drunk proudly sharing the details of his wife-swapping escapades.

cynic
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 11:31:44 PM EDT
[#9]
What do you have against that .22?  Aside from the tube mag it's decent.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top