User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/11/2005 4:12:35 AM EDT
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 4:15:08 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 7:22:00 AM EDT
[#2]
definately not a record.

We have people in our in-house computer with HUNDREDS of arrests.  Mostly intoxication and the like.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 7:32:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Wow.

Shit happens, but what kind of retard doesn't learn after the first trip to jail?
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 7:33:04 AM EDT
[#4]
That guy guy has a loooong way to go before he gives any of our star customers a run for their money.

It's sad when you can fill out a guy's booking paperwork without asking him any questions.

NorCal
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 6:01:43 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 6:13:30 AM EDT
[#6]
Fitty times!
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 6:28:24 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
That guy guy has a loooong way to go before he gives any of our star customers a run for their money.

It's sad when you can fill out a guy's booking paperwork without asking him any questions.

NorCal

I'm with you on that one.  I have one guys DOB and SSN down almost by heart.  I have arrested him 3 times already this month and it's only the 12th.  

Sometimes I still have people's info in my field notebook from a previous arrest.  Makes for easy paperwork.
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 7:11:07 AM EDT
[#8]
We had a couple of guys you could bascially photo copy an original arrest report and just change the dates.
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 7:15:55 AM EDT
[#9]
Just an amateur.  They don't turn "pro"  until arrest #110.
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 12:32:24 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Wow.

Shit happens, but what kind of retard doesn't learn after the first trip to jail?

The 8th word in your post contains the answer
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 1:09:45 PM EDT
[#11]
Why do some people get 20 years for their first weed charge and others who have 50, 60, 70 arrest get off with a slap on the wrist and are out in 2 days with nothing happening.  You have to go after your local court system because they are not doing their job.  You put your life on the line to get these guys and girls and the court just lets it go.  You need to step up and make a change in the system if these people are doing this over and over again and getting away with it.
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 4:45:41 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Why do some people get 20 years for their first weed charge and others who have 50, 60, 70 arrest get off with a slap on the wrist and are out in 2 days with nothing happening.  You have to go after your local court system because they are not doing their job.  You put your life on the line to get these guys and girls and the court just lets it go.  You need to step up and make a change in the system if these people are doing this over and over again and getting away with it.

It's because people don't get 20 years for their first weed charge.   It's when they don't stop their vehicle because they have weed, get into a pursuit, cause an accident, crash into an orange tree, injure their passenger, run into the orange grove, then get bit by my K9 after refusing to come out of the tree they are hiding under.    

Well, that's what happened on Saturday..
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 11:43:26 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It's because people don't get 20 years for their first weed charge.   It's when they don't stop their vehicle because they have weed, get into a pursuit, cause an accident, crash into an orange tree, injure their passenger, run into the orange grove, then get bit by my K9 after refusing to come out of the tree they are hiding under.    

Well, that's what happened on Saturday..

Seriously?  I bet it will make it on Wildest Police Chases in a year or two.
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 11:49:22 PM EDT
[#14]
Damn, I wish we had K9 units.....

Brian
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 12:23:17 AM EDT
[#15]
The man, the myth, the legend.

Henry Earl  

monkeygumbo.com/wee/news/henryearl/
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 12:27:33 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Damn, I wish we had K9 units.....

Brian

Dogs are a policeman's best friend and a criminals worst enemy, for a number of reasons.....
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 4:00:17 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
The man, the myth, the legend.

Henry Earl  

monkeygumbo.com/wee/news/henryearl/

And we have a winner
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 10:37:20 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Why do some people get 20 years for their first weed charge and others who have 50, 60, 70 arrest get off with a slap on the wrist and are out in 2 days with nothing happening.  

Different state laws and differences in District Attornies from one county to the other.  In my state you have to make crime a lifestyle choise well into your 30's before you will see the inside of a prson cell.  At 18 simply start ignoring any law you dont like and do whatever you want to whoever you eant.  you will get arrested very often, but as long as you always accept the plead bargain you wont go to prison. Just sort stays in county or probation.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 10:47:04 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

NorCal

I'm with you on that one.  I have one guys DOB and SSN down almost by heart.  I have arrested him 3 times already this month and it's only the 12th.  

Sometimes I still have people's info in my field notebook from a previous arrest.  Makes for easy paperwork.

And they look at you like you're magic when you rattle off their info...
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 12:56:51 PM EDT
[#20]
There's a drunk in my city who has been arrested something like 1100 times in about twenty years.  Drunk in public arrests (class 4 misdemeanor, the lowest) don't show up on criminal histories most of the time, and the biggest other thing the guy has ever caught was a couple trespassings and a few shopliftings.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 5:49:30 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Arrested Fifty Times

Years ago I arrested a M/W in his mid 30's with 238 prior misd. arrests.....mostly dci/dc arrests.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 3:04:44 AM EDT
[#22]

How much taxpayer money is wasted on these idiots?

Figure:

Hourly wage for all county/state employees involved in their arrest and detention,
Medical care,
Housing in jail, plus food
Court costs,
Probation officer costs,

and who knows what else.  I'm sure that the justice system has probably invested seven figures or more in the Henry Earl retard, for absolutely nothing.

Some people are an absolute drain on society, with no redeeming value whatsoever.

Link Posted: 8/16/2005 3:06:06 AM EDT
[#23]
I've seen juveniles with more than 50 arrests.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 1:01:40 PM EDT
[#24]
Had one guy who CCH was 33 pages long.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top