Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/21/2001 9:21:24 PM EDT
Has anyone noticed the stupidity of the media as it pertains to firearms?  Yes we all have.

Now, given the latest tradgedy where the Peruvian Air Force shot down an American missionary flight, all the news reporters keep saying a Peruvian Jet!  Then they show a picture of the plane.  If it's a jet will someone please explain to me what the big propeller looking thing at the front of the aircraft is??

It is not a rotating anti-personell device.
Link Posted: 4/21/2001 10:25:57 PM EDT
[#1]
It is a air conditioning unit designed to keep the pilot cool while he is killing innocent civilians.
Link Posted: 4/21/2001 10:33:51 PM EDT
[#2]
 I haven't realy heard much but bits and pieces of this story yet, but I imagine that the media calling it a jet is just to bennifit their views on an audiance who doesn't even know what a tractor is or what it is used for.  The audiance doesn't know the differance so the media makes it sound less defenceless.
Link Posted: 4/21/2001 10:34:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
It is a air conditioning unit designed to keep the piolt cool while he is killing innocent civilians.
View Quote

LMFAO...[>Q]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top